42" or 46" LED TV for Bedroom

bms234

I am looking to buy LED either 42" or 46" LED tv for the bedroom. The choices are Panasonic THL42E5D or Samsung 46EH5000, but I am confused, my viewing distance is approx 8 - 9 feet. My friends are of the opinion bigger the better, but my family is like 40 is appropriate as my kids are small (7 and 3) will spoil their eyes so I though i thought of 42", but my heart is still in the 46". Afterall how much can 4" makes a difference.

I have seen picture quality of both and they are more or less the same. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Any advise on both the LED's as far as quality/connectivity and size is concerned it would be highly appreciated.

I finally purchased a 46" Samsung EH5000 and its perfect. The only mistake i made was I purchased the Swivel wall mounting unit from a local vendor instead of going for good brands like Van guard. I guess now I will use it for a while then replace it.

I am generally against putting a TV in bedroom - but what is done is done! At what height have you mounted it on the wall - are you able to watch it comfortably without craning your neck?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back