43" 4k tv to play ps4 pro games.

bionic

hi all,
This is my first post in HiFi vision and i am first time going to buy led tv , as my old tv is Samsung crt.so i have no experience in buying 4k or led or fullhd tv.
can you all plz suggest a Tv with best picture quality under 75000 rupees which can play movies from hard disk smoothly and action scenes without any juddering.Also can play 4k games of ps4 pro in hdr.
i have narrowed my search to x7500e sony and samsung mu6100 .
in x7500e there are juddering while watching action movies as i have seen on youtube may be due to 50hz refresh rate but it's picture quality is better than Samsung one(100hz).i have been searching in youtube since 1st October and didn't find any good one.
could you please suggest any other tv (Samsung,sony.lg are preferrable) which can play hdr games with best picture quality and have hdmi arc or optical out for home theatre.
Thanks in advance
Regards,
bionic

Hi Bionic,

Try LG also. They have good options also.

Take demo of 43UJ652T. Take a demo video with you and try the same in other brands of TV.

When you play a true 4K content you can really see the difference.

Best of luck and happy gaming.

Hi Bionic,

Try LG also. They have good options also.

Take demo of 43UJ652T. Take a demo video with you and try the same in other brands of TV.

When you play a true 4K content you can really see the difference.

Best of luck and happy gaming.
thanks a lot for the info

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Whats key difference between 7500 and 7002? I have ordered 7002 purely for TV viewing.

Except for Anroid TV what else am I missing please help.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back