49 or 50 inch 4K LED TV

Unfortunately x90e by Sony is out of stock. And 90F model doesn't have 49 inch model.
Left with LG SK8500 only.

Which Sony model has best picture quality in 49ich size?

I didn't like samsung=artificial colour.

Panasonic does not have 49 inch FALD model.

Regards

Unfortunately x90e by Sony is out of stock. And 90F model doesn't have 49 inch model.

Regards
Go for lg sk8500, its awesome model, or sony 7500 for 50 inch

Go for LGSK8500 which is having Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Picture clarity is on par with OLEDs.
Model : LG 49SK8500
Price : 92K (bargain price before EMI/cashback)
Date of price : 10/10/2018
City : Hyderabad
Dealer : Bajaj Electronics
Extras/Freebies :
Jio 4G JioFi Device (from LG);
Rs. 4,999 (One EMI) cash back from Bajaj Finance;
Lg SK5 Soundbar

Going to get demo of Lg C8 oled at home free of cost. TV will be with me for 4 to 5 days to experience it

I just got a C8 oled and it’s insanely good. If your going to go with led avoid edge lit models like the Sony 8500 a they have terrible blooming and backlight inconsistency. The Sony 9000 on the other hand is probably one of the best led backlit TVs out there. And all lg led TVs are ips they have better viewing angles but the contrast ratio will be in the range of 1000:1 vs 5000:1 or greater on va panels and ofc it’s infinity:1 on oled

Once you are used to picture quality of oled, then you are spoiled.
Just grab it. Those direct or Edge led are no comparison

Regards
Doesnt pana fx 730d have FALD?

Once you are used to picture quality of oled, then you are spoiled.
Just grab it. Those direct or Edge led are no comparison

Agreed. But some part of it is also because of its glossy screen as in all high-end TVs.

If more LCD TVs (with LED backlight) also come out with glossy screens (with some light anti-reflective treatment), then those with a lower budget can also enjoy a good picture. There is no comparison when you see the same movie clip in a dull-matte TV screen and then in a glossy screen, and you can test it in a glossy laptop screen.

More details in my thread here:

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/tv-demand-a-glossy-screen-for-your-money.72176/

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back