4K Blu-ray Players in India? Where are they?

Anybody got latest prices for both Oppo 203 & 205? And the Indian model is region free right? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

samsung 8500 UHD 4K available for 36k for locked and 46k for multi region

available in stock

oppo 203/205 next lot should be on the way post arrival will get new pricing

Hi Guys, Check out Sony has launched new player(Sony UBP-X800) its got really good reviews, worth than a Oppo for its price but not sure about the launch in India.

why is there an 100% premium over the US prices(on the oppo indian site ) ? one can effectively get one from the US for 35k.:mad:

Unfortunate thats how the market works ......not only for Oppo for other brands too.....

Best bet is to check with a variety of dealers and see who offers the best rate

By any benchmarks, the Oppo UDP-203 pricing in Inda is over the top. Its USD 550 on Oppo's official US site, and Rs 75000 in India! I can officially import one from the US, pay premium shipping charges and customs duties and still save 20k. You can fly to Dubai just for this and pick it up, and it will still be cheaper by 20k. Talk about price gouging.

Yes and then they complain that there is not enough volume for the dealers in India. I have even seen the blame being put on the customers that they are always looking for deals and do not support the dealers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a 4K Bluray player and landed here. I do echo sentiment of others, well known brands are launching 4K players at insane pricing.
Wide choice of 4K TVs and 4K Disks are available now but not players. In case anyone come across anything below 25K please share the info.

Bought xBox One X instead of wasting money on a dedicated Blu-ray player. It also helps me to reduce number of gadgets at home.

Bought xBox One X instead of wasting money on a dedicated Blu-ray player. It also helps me to reduce number of gadgets at home.
Congrats on your purchase! please share your experience/review on the xBox, most importantly check if it can read files like H.265 4k HDR 10 bit from your external HDD, and does it support Dolby Atmos & DTS-X Pass through it will be a great help if you do so.

Any new updates as of now for 4K Bluray player ,sony has lanched
its model no 4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY™ PLAYER | UBP-X700
with one year waranty,how is this model and performance,i got
a offer price from sony showroom for rs. 27000/-.

Or is there better models.

thanks
rajesh.
I recently purchased a Marantz universal Bluray player ud-7007 and am happy with them. It's not 4k and that doesn't matter for me.

I insist on 4k,since I hv lg c8 4ktv,few 4k bluray disk,need a player to play them,yest been to sony showroom they hv only model no x700, but I prefer x800,but yet to launch in india...

@rajesh srinivas I'd like to know about that Sony model too. Does the showroom have a demo piece? If they do it would be best to take your pen drive/HDD and test it yourself.

I checked its manual (page 29) and it lists HEVC/H.265 and TS container format but not sure if Dolby Vision will work.

@rajesh srinivas I'd like to know about that Sony model too. Does the showroom have a demo piece? If they do it would be best to take your pen drive/HDD and test it yourself.

I checked its manual (page 29) and it lists HEVC/H.265 and TS container format but not sure if Dolby Vision will work.

Over my place no demo or new piece,they will get for me from bangalore against advance or full payment.
model no is UBP-X700 price they quoted me is 27000/- with 1 year warranty.

The above model supports Dolby vision but with an update. HEVC/H.265 codec is 4K.

Regards
rajesh

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back