4K Media Player for Marantz NR1510

Abhisidd

Hi Members,

I am having trouble playing titles from USB connected to My Projector Benq V7050i. The projector seems that it doesn't support many audio codecs for movies that I have, so it plays the video, but is unable to send sound to my Marantz NR 1510 receiver. Is there a way to send the unsupported sound to the receiver, or is there a good 4K USB Media player that doesn't cost a bomb and can play 4K files from USB.

Thanks,

Abhinav

Try mibox 4k it has a usb port , install Kodi player and play the content.

Nvidia shield tv pro doesn't available in India, besides
Fire stick, apple tv doesn't come up with USB port.

Hi Members,

I am having trouble playing titles from USB connected to My Projector Benq V7050i. The projector seems that it doesn't support many audio codecs for movies that I have, so it plays the video, but is unable to send sound to my Marantz NR 1510 receiver. Is there a way to send the unsupported sound to the receiver, or is there a good 4K USB Media player that doesn't cost a bomb and can play 4K files from USB.

Thanks,

Abhinav
MI box 4k costing 3.5k is a good option if you don't want to spend a bomb. It has been playing 4k files for me for more than a year now.

Thanks guys, settled on it, I didn't know it had a USB port. Hoping it is able to play 2TB HDD's. Even if not, would then transfer the files to pen drives.

Thanks guys, settled on it, I didn't know it had a USB port. Hoping it is able to play 2TB HDD's. Even if not, would then transfer the files to pen drives.
I have three external HDDs(usb powered HDDs - no external power). MI Box 4k is able to play from all of them directly.

I have three external HDDs(usb powered HDDs - no external power). MI Box 4k is able to play from all of them directly.
How is sound and picture quality when played files on HDD?

Does it pass through most of audio including Atmos?
How do you compare it with Laptop/HTPC/BDp?

Just curious to know its performance when connected external HDD.

I was using MiBox 4K till 2020. It used to play all audio codecs except for DTS HD MA 5.1/7.1. The speakers used to pop/sparkle while playing these audio. But, when I used Shield 2017 version; it played all the audios without any glitches.

Unfortunately it can't play lossless or Atmos audio. Maybe due to the limits of the internal components due to budget. Can play 5.1 in Dolby Digital format though. Can also play HDR and 10 bit video. I play my files through Kodi and on terms of picture quality, I have no reasons to complain till now.
I have played 25 gb+ files from my HDD(Blade Runner 2049, Mad Max, Fury, Saving Private Ryan to name a few) from external HDD and no issues so far.
It's not the perfect one but looking at the price point, it's maybe a no brainer.

Unfortunately it can't play lossless or Atmos audio. Maybe due to the limits of the internal components due to budget. Can play 5.1 in Dolby Digital format though. Can also play HDR and 10 bit video. I play my files through Kodi and on terms of picture quality, I have no reasons to complain till now.
I have played 25 gb+ files from my HDD(Blade Runner 2049, Mad Max, Fury, Saving Private Ryan to name a few) from external HDD and no issues so far.
It's not the perfect one but looking at the price point, it's maybe a no brainer.
All super duper hit movies # with superb sounding movies

Is there a way to send the unsupported sound to the receiver, or is there a good 4K USB Media player that doesn't cost a bomb and can play 4K files from USB
I assume we all have a laptop or computer sitting around. Why not play files through that and feed your Projector, Av Receiver?

I assume we all have a laptop or computer sitting around. Why not play files through that and feed your Projector, Av Receiver?
Same question I have. How much of a difference do we get in picture quality from a laptop compared to let's say nvidia shield tv pro?

If I compare htpc with basic media player, then htpc will sound and look much better. A media player will be easy to use that's plus.

Got the Mibox 4K today, tried playing few titles, was able to play them well, Death on the Nile 4K in DTS-HD, Batman 4K in DD5.1, Marantz was set to play in DPL2, and player was Kodi. Will play around a bit more this weekend, and will let everyone know how it worked.

Also, I am in no need for Atmos, as do not have a setup for that.

Got the Mibox 4K today, tried playing few titles, was able to play them well, Death on the Nile 4K in DTS-HD, Batman 4K in DD5.1, Marantz was set to play in DPL2, and player was Kodi. Will play around a bit more this weekend, and will let everyone know how it worked.

Also, I am in no need for Atmos, as do not have a setup for that.
Congratulations sir ⚘⚘⚘

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back