4k TV calibration in India

ruud_pukya

Now that 4k TVs have got traction last 2 years and people are buying 4k TVs worth Lakhs it's worth spending on calibrating 4k TV for best picture quality. In UK and USA there are TV calibrators who come to your house and calibrate based on the room conditions like distance, brightness etc. Famous ones are HDTVTEST AND Darko calibrations. The 4k picture tv settings with multiple picture modes and Multi HDR adds to the complexity for common person for optimal settings. So my question is are there any 4k tv calibrators in India? If yes what do they charge?

Now that 4k TVs have got traction last 2 years and people are buying 4k TVs worth Lakhs it's worth spending on calibrating 4k TV for best picture quality. In UK and USA there are TV calibrators who come to your house and calibrate based on the room conditions like distance, brightness etc. Famous ones are HDTVTEST AND Darko calibrations. The 4k picture tv settings with multiple picture modes and Multi HDR adds to the complexity for common person for optimal settings. So my question is are there any 4k tv calibrators in India? If yes what do they charge?

People were spending lakhs buying Plasma TVs not too long ago. They weren't calibrating them then so why would you expect people to suddenly "believe" in calibration now? What has changed? (and i assume you are talking about ISF calibration and not the basic stuff)

People were spending lakhs buying Plasma TVs not too long ago. They weren't calibrating them then so why would you expect people to suddenly "believe" in calibration now? What has changed? (and i assume you are talking about ISF calibration and not the basic stuff)
Yes talking about ISF Calibration only

Doesn't the colourtemp of your room lighting condition have to stay same always for a single setting to work out? I have a lg b7, and I have to use 2 different settings for daylight and the warm white lighting inside my room. I wish there was some tech like the apples iPhone xs colour temp adjustment on tvs.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back