4K tv or projector

arvind555

Constructing a dedicated home theatre 15 feet length 12 feet wide . Confused between projector or 4k tv . Budget 1.5 lakh . picture quality is the main priority . Seniors pls advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would suggest a projector over a tv any day for a dedicated movie room. For that budget sony vpl hw45es should be great choice.

Are you sure, you will get a 4k Projector in that budget? Which model is that? Having a TV and Projector, I dont think either can do each other's job. If I had to pick any one, I would pick the best TV in my budget and then add a Projector later on maybe. But thats me.

Constructing a dedicated home theatre 15 feet length 12 feet wide . Confused between projector or 4k tv . Budget 1.5 lakh . picture quality is the main priority . Seniors pls advice

For an immersive experience a PJ is unmatched. Even a FHD will give more joy compared to a 4K TV.

I will suggest go with projector. Recently i have heard about budget 4k projectors from optoma, epson and benq. You can try and find out about them.

For a dedicated room PJ is the best option .The big screen FHD will blow out the small 4k TV experience. The following are the best FULL HD pj u can try in that budget.
SONY VPL HW-45es (SXRD -LCD Technology)
EPSON -6700 (LCD Type)
Optoma hd -50 (DLP Type)

There are recently some budget 4k pj launched by Optoma - UHD 65/60 & Also by Benq .But these in India will start in the range of approx. double the amount of your budget.

My vote is for projector. Im using a 55inch tv in my hall, and a budget projector in a room. Obviously, clarity and details are hundred times better in my tv than a projector.

But still, a tv can not give the thrill that a projector gives. I will not buy a tv again. I may upgrade pj in future.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back