5.1 audio file ?

pebu

How can we identify the mp3 file is 5.1audio file setup and is it possible to convert a 2.1 to 5.1 audio file ?

Only your mp3 player can tell whether it is surround enabled or stereo mp3.

Why would you wanna convert your stereo file to 5.1?
Its not gonna add anything

How can we identify the mp3 file is 5.1audio file setup and is it possible to convert a 2.1 to 5.1 audio file ?

mp3's file format dont support 5.1 channels. Unless you know how to separate 2 into mono channels and place them into a discrete 5 channels, its not possible to convert them. This does not mean that you cannot listen to them in 5.1 surround via an AVR

My question is - you re-split MP3 ,imho trash int 2.1 ,5.1,7.2 channels - is it going to sound better

also 5.1 music itself a contravercial subject.In ideal live scenario the singer and orchastration is in the front and from other direction you mostly here reflections..now in real studio/concert mikes are placed at different points and sound is re-mixed to give live effect. So the sound engineer is the person who knows best which is right position and the way it should be mixed.

My question is this software and spending time on it gives talent and caliber of sound engineer?

I strongly feel that insted of this 5.1 upconversion one should collect Flac -pure 2 channel and start enjoying them!!

My question is - you re-split MP3 ,imho trash int 2.1 ,5.1,7.2 channels - is it going to sound better

My question is this software and spending time on it gives talent and caliber of sound engineer?

I strongly feel that insted of this 5.1 upconversion one should collect Flac -pure 2 channel and start enjoying them!!

I am just learning the SW,lot of options said in Help ,need some time,let you lator...

is this ever acheived.??
digging a pandora's box here,but guys dont blast me for this.
just curious to know if music could be heard from all the 5 channels.??

Three Pink Floyd albums - Dark Side/WYWH/Wall - are available in high bit rate 5.1 and Quadraphonic mixes titled 'Immersion Disc Boxes'. While physically sold as DVD Audio discs, Amazon.com offers mp3 downloads too. You could check if these mp3 files are in 5.1.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back