50 inch plasma

kaadye

50 inch plasma review and group buy

Hi

me and my friend are planning to buy two tvs in the the list below of 3d full hd tvs. would need suggestions. also the quotes available online. please let me know your suggestions or reviews

LG 50PM6700 50 inch around 72000 on infibeam
SAMSUNG PS51E550D 51 inches 71073/- on indiatimes and ~72000 on infibeam
Panasonic TH-P50UT50D rs 71,999 on infibeam

the lg comes with a matte screen and the others do not so the reflections/glare are slightly lesser.

also would like to know if anyone would be interested to do a group buy so we can get a better discount. i am in Bangalore. please PM me if interested

Last edited:
try local prices also.tv buying online can be risky as it is fragile product.although the online merchants do have proper transit insuranec..in case anything goes bad they will replca ethe set...still its a matter of huge follow up.I experinced one.although succeded....
anyway UT50 inch is my choice..I demoed UT mdels many times...simply awosome..contact soamz member...he bought UT50 very recent locally.he can say about exact local price...but in indiatimes a janjackpot code flat 10 % off is going on....
so it will become around 65k.......i think no local delaer can give that lucrative price...

I had the same choice few months back and went for Panasonic 50UT50 and have been very pleased with the decision. The PQ is amazing and the big screen pleasure cannot be beaten.. extremely VFM product.

Hi !
I am sorry for this;
But, spend a bit more & get this TV instead.
It is just super.
It has won the award last year - 2012 for the best panel in the world regardless of price.
I got it - 1 week back & I just love it.
Am using it with a vDH HDMI & it looks spectacular.
So spend that extra 20K & get this for 95K - worth the money.
10 K more on the HDMI too is desperately required.
ST series -Plasma TV | Product Line-up for Asia | VIERA | Plasma&LCD TV | Panasonic Global
I got the ST 50 in 50 inch

I got it - 1 week back & I just love it.
So spend that extra 20K & get this for 95K - worth the money.
I got the ST 50 in 50 inch

Bhagwan .. congrats !! that indeed is a great piece of TV.. but is not available anywhere.. where u got it in Mumbai.. have they started getting the supply from Pana?

Bhagwan .. congrats !! that indeed is a great piece of TV.. but is not available anywhere.. where u got it in Mumbai.. have they started getting the supply from Pana?
Pana 'warehouses' @ my place.
So it came from my warehouse into my house.
Do you need one ?
If so, let me know, I will try and get 1 for you...
It is a nice product - indeed.
Just got the vDH HDMI Cable for it.
New Set Top Box - HD too has been delivered.
All will connect - today / tomorrow.

The Video Server is already connected with a Chord HDMI Cable - Brilliant it is....

Bhagwan.. thanx for the update.. looks like they are getting shipments of the product.. anyway have not decided as I am yet to see the product in person.. for last few months it was off the radar of all the showrooms..

BTW.. Pana warehouses at your place means it is not from any shop, rt? You got it from Pana directly?

Bhagwan sir,

Since you warehouse the Pana....any difference in pricing from the shops????

I am looking forward to buy Panasonic 50UT

Bhagwan sir,

Since you warehouse the Pana....any difference in pricing from the shops????

I am looking forward to buy Panasonic 50UT

Sir,
I would not know.
I do not get into the prices.
I just ask for what I want & it gets delivered & office gets billed.
I have never bothered to check...
They are my clients [Pana i.e.] so I assume that they would be nice to me - I hope I am on the right track...just that I am am not 'taken for a ride' !!

Sir,
I would not know.
I do not get into the prices.
I just ask for what I want & it gets delivered & office gets billed.
I have never bothered to check...
They are my clients [Pana i.e.] so I assume that they would be nice to me - I hope I am on the right track...just that I am am not 'taken for a ride' !!

can you let men know if 65VT50 or 50GT50 is available in mumbai.

Hi
Do you ship outside your city..say to Chennai?

Sir,
I assume that question is directed to me;
There is no question or selling or shipping.
I am in the business of Warehousing & Panasonic is my client.
If you want to buy - they need to be contacted.
I just provide the logistics to them...
They sell to me - out of 'courtesy' since I warehouse for them, they are not obligated to.

My suggestion was only to buy the ST Series, since I use it & am very satisfied with it.

I had the same choice few months back and went for Panasonic 50UT50 and have been very pleased with the decision. The PQ is amazing and the big screen pleasure cannot be beaten.. extremely VFM product.

@rajatk: how about the reflections. this is the only thing thats worrying me on a big screen

Sir,
I assume that question is directed to me;
There is no question or selling or shipping.
I am in the business of Warehousing & Panasonic is my client.
If you want to buy - they need to be contacted.
I just provide the logistics to them...
They sell to me - out of 'courtesy' since I warehouse for them, they are not obligated to.

My suggestion was only to buy the ST Series, since I use it & am very satisfied with it.

Thank You! :)

I have shortlisted P50ST50D and 3D P50GT50D , the dealer in Udaipur (where I live) is know to me but am not confident if he will quote me the lowest price. If I have to negotiate what is the smart price?

I have shortlisted P50ST50D and 3D P50GT50D , the dealer in Udaipur (where I live) is know to me but am not confident if he will quote me the lowest price. If I have to negotiate what is the smart price?

95K should be a 'good' price.

Buy the ST 50 - it is a good panel.
I am very happy & satisfied with it.

Re: 50 inch plasma review and group buy

Hi

me and my friend are planning to buy two tvs in the the list below of 3d full hd tvs. would need suggestions. also the quotes available online. please let me know your suggestions or reviews

LG 50PM6700 50 inch around 72000 on infibeam
SAMSUNG PS51E550D 51 inches 71073/- on indiatimes and ~72000 on infibeam
Panasonic TH-P50UT50D rs 71,999 on infibeam

the lg comes with a matte screen and the others do not so the reflections/glare are slightly lesser.

also would like to know if anyone would be interested to do a group buy so we can get a better discount. i am in Bangalore. please PM me if interested

I am in
however I need a help in shipment to Udaipur (Rajasthan)

The PQ is amazing and the big screen pleasure cannot be beaten.
a12.jpg
k2.jpg

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back