50% MUSIC : MOVIES 50%

Kowju's

Hey Friends

I am planning to setup Atmos HT setup which is for 50% MUSIC : MOVIES 50%.
(Living room about 15x12 room (not trated) Present using Epson projector with 96" Screen)

First will buy AVR and LCR or Left and Right Speakers as i limit my budget to 1 Lach. Will add remaining gradually.

Unfortuenatly am unable audition any speakers as there is no any AV Stores at my place. So looking forward to get your valuable inputs. Once i got info, will try to audition them in Hyderabad.

AVR
๐Ÿ‘‰ Yamha RX-A2A or V6A?
๐Ÿ‘‰ Denon X1700H/760H?

Bookshelfs
๐Ÿ‘‰ JBL Stage A130/120?
๐Ÿ‘‰ QAcoustics 3020i?
๐Ÿ‘‰ Elac DB 5.2/6.2?
๐Ÿ‘‰ Taga Harmony Platinum One?
๐Ÿ‘‰Polk X15?

Looking forward..
Thankyou inadvance๐Ÿ™

Hey Friends

I am planning to setup Atmos HT setup which is for 50% MUSIC : MOVIES 50%.
(Living room about 15x12 room (not trated) Present using Epson projector with 96" Screen)

First will buy AVR and LCR or Left and Right Speakers as i limit my budget to 1 Lach. Will add remaining gradually.

Unfortuenatly am unable audition any speakers as there is no any AV Stores at my place. So looking forward to get your valuable inputs. Once i got info, will try to audition them in Hyderabad.

AVR
๐Ÿ‘‰ Yamha RX-A2A or V6A?
๐Ÿ‘‰ Denon X1700H/760H?

Bookshelfs
๐Ÿ‘‰ JBL Stage A130/120?
๐Ÿ‘‰ QAcoustics 3020i?
๐Ÿ‘‰ Elac DB 5.2/6.2?
๐Ÿ‘‰ Taga Harmony Platinum One?
๐Ÿ‘‰Polk X15?

Looking forward..
Thankyou inadvance๐Ÿ™
If both Movie and Music are priority then go with Yamaha. Denon is great for movies but not so much for music.
Between A2A and V6A, go which ever is available. If price difference is 3 to 4k then go for A2A as i think it has longer warranty, like 3 years. But plz check about this from dealer, i am not 100% here.

Having used the JBL Stage A120 for the past 3 years, would suggest going with the JBL Stage A130. They are very good for music and are awesome for movies. Do add a really good sub woofer when you are upgrading to your setup, and i would suggest skipping JBL's stage series subs and go for something more powerful and deep if you want more low end for movies.

tHA
If both Movie and Music are priority then go with Yamaha. Denon is great for movies but not so much for music.
Between A2A and V6A, go which ever is available. If price difference is 3 to 4k then go for A2A as i think it has longer warranty, like 3 years. But plz check about this from dealer, i am not 100% her

I'd go Elac for your requirements.

No Pro Fx in Hyderabad? You can audition Polk and Kef under one roof.
Hey friends thanks for your reply. even I have thought of having Elac 5.1 Package. but recently I went through Olx and found some deals. i saw Heco Victa Prime 702 F.S +302 Center + 102 Surrounds which is under 1Lc. is it ok to buy? I thought they are imported.

I have no experience with those speakers.
But go for 2nds only if you have enough knowledge to check the actual condition of these speakers on your own and make sure you check them thoroughly onsite before concluding the purchase. Or else it's better to buy the new ones.

Hey friends thanks for your reply. even I have thought of having Elac 5.1 Package. but recently I went through Olx and found some deals. i saw Heco Victa Prime 702 F.S +302 Center + 102 Surrounds which is under 1Lc. is it ok to buy? I thought they are imported.
I would not advice buying a loudspeaker before listening to them. Doing so is just shooting yourself in the foot.
Is OLX a reliable place to shop for audio? Unless they offer some sort of return policy like Amazon does. If its the price that makes it an enticing deal, all I will say is, you need to look beyond that.

After using and listening to multiple avrs, my observations like below

60% music + 40% movies = Marantz
40% music + 60% movies = Yamaha
30% music + 70% movies = Denon

Some may disagree but theas are my view based on critical listening.

Having used the JBL Stage A120 for the past 3 years, would suggest going with the JBL Stage A130. They are very good for music and are awesome for movies. Do add a really good sub woofer when you are upgrading to your setup, and i would suggest skipping JBL's stage series subs and go for something more powerful and deep if you want more low end for movies.
Thanks for reply and suggestion. actually i was confusing in JBL and TAGA as i have budget issues. some guy suggested me to take Taga Harmony speakers as they sound good then JBL!! isn't it.. as you had experience with JBL. actually i was planned to take JBL A190 and A135 Center, but i changed my mind after he shared his opinion. please do share you opinion. thanks.

Thanks for reply and suggestion. actually i was confusing in JBL and TAGA as i have budget issues. some guy suggested me to take Taga Harmony speakers as they sound good then JBL!! isn't it.. as you had experience with JBL. actually i was planned to take JBL A190 and A135 Center, but i changed my mind after he shared his opinion. please do share you opinion. thanks.
Even i am facing the same issue, i am also confused between both, so what did you conclude with?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back