50ft 4K HDMI Cable

matbhuvi

Looking for a 50ft 4k hdmi cable to connect my receiver with projector in my HT room. As the wire has to go through the wall/false ceiling, need this much length. Any recommendations?

For 60 ft optical cable is recommended.morethan 30 ft there will be degradation of signal with regular hdmi copper ones.
Bluerigger on Amazon 4k 18 Gbps or 8k 48 Gbps available

You would need a Category 3, high speed (not standard) HDMI cable with an HDMI in-line signal extender for 50 feet for 4k@60 Hz.

Last edited:
When my bluerigger 50 ft cable went kaput, my local Epson guy recommended this to me-
Honeywell active hdmi cable-
You can contact them to check if long cables are in stock or not.

Also, Bluerigger did not offered any warranty inspite constant emails through Amazon and Bluerigger support tickets. My Wire is still lying in Bluerigger warehouse in Bangalore (if I remember correctly, it about 6-7 months. Then I just quit contacting.)

Looking for a 50ft 4k hdmi cable to connect my receiver with projector in my HT room. As the wire has to go through the wall/false ceiling, need this much length. Any recommendations?

I actually went one version below that... https://www.amazon.in/DHIVIS-Fiber-HDMI-2-1-Meters/dp/B08W4F34FN?ref_=ast_sto_dp
Finally, happy to to get HDR10 with 4k with my xbox, Denon 3500H and Epson TW9400 combination. When i put the John Wick 3 4K Bluray disc, now i can see so much more colors for sure. Thanks everyone

I actually went one version below that... https://www.amazon.in/DHIVIS-Fiber-HDMI-2-1-Meters/dp/B08W4F34FN?ref_=ast_sto_dp
Finally, happy to to get HDR10 with 4k with my xbox, Denon 3500H and Epson TW9400 combination. When i put the John Wick 3 4K Bluray disc, now i can see so much more colors for sure. Thanks everyone.
Hey,
I am planning to buy this same 15m 2.0b AOC from dhivis to use it wil my Epson 7100.
How is your experience with the cable till now? Any bandwith or PQ issues ?
I am confused between dhvis and another one fron ZenIq.
ZenIq 12m am getting it for 5.5k where as DHVIS 15m one is 8k.

When my bluerigger 50 ft cable went kaput, my local Epson guy recommended this to me-
Honeywell active hdmi cable-
You can contact them to check if long cables are in stock or not.

Also, Bluerigger did not offered any warranty inspite constant emails through Amazon and Bluerigger support tickets. My Wire is still lying in Bluerigger warehouse in Bangalore (if I remember correctly, it about 6-7 months. Then I just quit contacting.)
Recently I bought epson 7100 and my Epson dealer suggested me the same 10 meter Honeywell 2.0 hdmi cable ... But I am confused. Other 10 meter 2.0b optical hdmi cable are costly, starting from 5k . But this Honeywell cable is available at 3k ... If you are using this cable please share your experience , do you face any signal loss issue?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back