55" 4k @ 50k

But is TCL after sales service reliable? Saw some FB posts cursing service.
no budget friendly brand seems service friendly be it iffalcon,mi or whatever.Although TCL preaching big this time, betting next 3 years to India might prove reliable in future.

Where is this teaser ? Is really C6 coming to India?

Maybe, But they started teasing in their FB page. Don't confuse it with US P6. It might be Europe/Asia P6, not the one that's currently on sale by some importers, That Pakistan P6 without Android OS.

Announcement of gbps fibre broadband by Jio yesterday hopefully stir up 4K Tv scene in india.

A decent 25mbps is enough for 4k streaming. But it surely bring the prices down.

Exactly. Thanks.

But is TCL after sales service reliable? Saw some FB posts cursing service.

Yeah, that's the grey area. Hope they up their game here.

Today chatted with support on TCL India website regarding launching of C6 series, but they have no update of C6 coming or not?

They won't unless they get words from official release. It's kind of normal on all electronics.

no budget friendly brand seems service friendly be it iffalcon,mi or whatever.Although TCL preaching big this time, betting next 3 years to India might prove reliable in future.

Yeah, More than ASS, They need to spend on quality so that people won't care about after sales service.

And they started teasing X6 too, Hope they bring it at a lesser price.

This is old model with Opera Os. The new model has 3 HDMI and Android 7.0. The new model is still not available online channels

Model number might be different. I don't think they will release a newer version of TVs with the same model numbers.

Nothing much in the prime sale, TCL options were ok but it's still last year models. Flipkart sales is not clear yet. Waiting for 4pm.
One awesome deal is 49UJ752T in paytm mall for 79k with 10k cashback. It's an awesome spec TV with top of the line UHD specs.
As of now I don't want to invest much since the HDMI 2.1 implementation is a milestone change. Older TVs might crash down next year.

As of now I don't want to invest much since the HDMI 2.1 implementation is a milestone change. Older TVs might crash down next year.

The 10% cashback created such a craving. I wasn't thinking about TV in last year or so and the prime day sale made me lose my sense. Was looking for this word of wisdom to back out from the crazy search for deals on the net ;-)

The 10% cashback created such a craving. I wasn't thinking about TV in last year or so and the prime day sale made me lose my sense. Was looking for this word of wisdom to back out from the crazy search for deals on the net ;-)

I think it's better to stay low for an year. If it's really needed, it's better to buy something in the lower end which will have low depreciation.

Visited few places again to check the latest branded price details. Reduced my requirement to 49" to check for nominal prices. Inquired about so many models and only two of those made sense. One is 49FX650D and 49SJ800T ... Both around 75k in which 800T is a display piece. Some showroom didn't bulge to reduce the prices even if it's a display piece. I don't know how but 752 and 800T are exactly identical with very minor corrections. Panasonic models were 2018 and seems good for the price but lacks Dolby Vision. Am not sure how big is the difference. If anyone experienced DV in person with comparison might throw some light.

Visited few places again to check the latest branded price details. Reduced my requirement to 49" to check for nominal prices. Inquired about so many models and only two of those made sense. One is 49FX650D and 49SJ800T ... Both around 75k in which 800T is a display piece. Some showroom didn't bulge to reduce the prices even if it's a display piece. I don't know how but 752 and 800T are exactly identical with very minor corrections. Panasonic models were 2018 and seems good for the price but lacks Dolby Vision. Am not sure how big is the difference. If anyone experienced DV in person with comparison might throw some light.

Couple more months and then the Diwali offers will start rolling. That is pretty much the best time to buy a TV.

Just enquired about Panasonic 55FX600D in showrooms and we can get around INR 75000. Dont know how much it can go down in Diwali months. Any idea?

Couple more months and then the Diwali offers will start rolling. That is pretty much the best time to buy a TV.

Yup, that's exactly the good time frame to get anything. Last quarter will the grey area between shiny white release price and dead weight black at the end of the cycle.

Just enquired about Panasonic 55FX600D in showrooms and we can get around INR 75000. Dont know how much it can go down in Diwali months. Any idea?

I'm not sure how much for the release price of 55EX600D and it's lowest price. Since I'm tracking now. Will get a better idea next year. Someone can use that for their purchase decision. As of now am not sure how much it'll go down. I think it might come to around 65k depends on the release of items from Vu, Mi, TCL, iFFalcon, etc. Lower volume might push it's price down. Which i think is kind of evident.

Even though it's completely out of context on which my journey started, recently was tempted with 49SK8500. It has everything we can ask for in that price range. Awesome 2nd generation nano cell display, a7 processor, full array backlight dimming, 120Hz panel, Full HDR support and many more. LG now offering 1 month EMI off in Bajaj card, with SJ3 sound bar, Jio dongle and some goodies from store bringing it's price close to a lakh or less. When it comes to EMI it'll burn less hole then expected. Let's see how it goes. Sorry @arunkvivek :p

Yep. No support for 4K in fire TV stick. I think Amazon launched fire TV with 4K support in US. Good thing about this Panasonic TV is due to built in chromecast I can watch 4K content on you tube.

Yep. No support for 4K in fire TV stick. I think Amazon launched fire TV with 4K support in US. Good thing about this Panasonic TV is due to built in chromecast I can watch 4K content on you tube.
It is so cool to enjoy movies on weekends; much cooler is to watch the movies on a large screen lying down on the bed or sofa. Now, many movies online are in MP4 format, then read it to learn how to burn MP4 to DVD/BD by yourself. You can be assured that it is very easy to operate.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back