6 Million Dollar Home Theatre Setup

Hi,
Truly wild set up. The comments posted are interesting to read too.
Regards

What a shit...!!!

Rs.24cr and more...:eek:

Ambani's & Tata's.....
Have you seen this....???

Anyways, for that room size, at what volume they normally, play the system...
Am sure not more than 10%...

I would have rather have spent 50% of that amount, and that too in a 30 x 20 sq ft...dedicated Theatre...
And would have started a X rated - World Class Theatre...
And would have earned a lottt...LOL...:p

Can anyone "Jugaadu" enough to get me a Demo in that Rs.24cr Home Theatre...???:D

Exceptionally Expensive.... Big name equipment..

I have read great things about Snell speakers.
The man is very serious about his bass with 8 sub woofers...... i plan on using two in my room some day:rolleyes:..

He should have definitely invested some of that money in a larger area for all that uber equipment.

What a shit...!!!

Rs.24cr and more...:eek:

Ambani's & Tata's.....
Have you seen this....???

Anyways, for that room size, at what volume they normally, play the system...
Am sure not more than 10%...

I would have rather have spent 50% of that amount, and that too in a 30 x 20 sq ft...dedicated Theatre...
And would have started a X rated - World Class Theatre...
And would have earned a lottt...LOL...:p

Can anyone "Jugaadu" enough to get me a Demo in that Rs.24cr Home Theatre...???:D

I am not able to figure out, how can one call this home theatre as "shit". I believe that there would have been a team of professionals involved in making this theatre. With the massive power of these professionals are we qualified to pass high adverse remarks?

It has been widely reported that Mr. Ambani, is making a world class home theatre, and for that matter it depends upon what a person wants to go for on hobby line. Mr. Ambani, is constructing in Mumbai, the world's most expensive home, so would that also be shit or one would like to say that i can do this and that with that kind of money, how can one trade with hobby?

I also would like to have a demo that too a full fledged one, which indeed is not possible, how does one access such a high profile contact? If one can manage the contact also, would one have the passion to travel abroad, the cost of ticket, etc?

By the way if one has not liked the theatre, why would he like to take the demo?

Vinay

Last edited:
I am not able to figure out, how can one call this home theatre as "shit". I believe that there would have been a team of professionals involved in making this theatre. With the massive power of these professionals are we qualified to pass high adverse remarks?

It has been widely reported that Mr. Ambani, is making a world class home theatre, and for that matter it depends upon what a person wants to go for on hobby line. Mr. Ambani, is constructing in Mumbai, the world's most expensive home, so would that also be shit or one would like to say that i can do this and that with that kind of money, how can one trade with hobby?

I also would like to have a demo that too a full fledged one, which indeed is not possible, how does one access such a high profile contact? If one can manage the contact also, would one have the passion to travel abroad, the cost of ticket, etc?

By the way if one has not liked the theatre, why would he like to take the demo?

Vinay

Vinay

You took all wrong...

Yaar, buddy, you did popat to my expressions...:(

That shit was the expression, not the exact shit...:eek:

Shit

Vinay

You took all wrong...

Yaar, buddy, you did popat to my expressions...:(

That shit was the expression, not the exact shit...:eek:

Well Life is one popat.

At the end of the day shit is shit, let it be human's or animal's.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Shit - Qualified - Trading Over Hobby - Looking For A Demo Of A Shit Home Theatre

LOL. Good to know that we still got guys like you here who takes things lightly! :)

This is exactly what i am thinking, it is not only about shit, there are other comments also which were passed over which i had written but our fellow member Mr. Goel is quite over it.

Vinay.

Re: Shit - Qualified - Trading Over Hobby - Looking For A Demo Of A Shit Home Thea

This is exactly what i am thinking, it is not only about shit, there are other comments also which were passed over which i had written but our fellow member Mr. Goel is quite over it.

Vinay.

Buddy

" Shit " was the expression...

" Trading over Hobby " was a time pass joke for that amount...

And

" Looking for a demo of 'SHIT' Home Theatre "....just remove shit and read...

What re... you guyz wants my pants off or what...

I request you to please close this topic...

Galti hogayi maaf karo...
(I needs to be conservative, using any such expressions in this forum, else i dont know what you people gonna do with me...And i dont even know Karate much to defend my ' iJJat ' "...LOL...:p

Re: Shit - Qualified - Trading Over Hobby - Looking For A Demo Of A Shit Home Thea

Buddy

" Shit " was the expression...

" Trading over Hobby " was a time pass joke for that amount...

And

" Looking for a demo of 'SHIT' Home Theatre "....just remove shit and read...

What re... you guyz wants my pants off or what...

I request you to please close this topic...

Galti hogayi maaf karo...
(I needs to be conservative, using any such expressions in this forum, else i dont know what you people gonna do with me...And i dont even know Karate much to defend my ' iJJat ' "...LOL...:p

I do not understand what you say, and later what you mean, how you skip, etc, it is just that you say something so i write what i think about it, how can i close the topic, if you write, i have the freedom to reply.

One removes the ijjat of the 6 million dollar home theatre, and also removes the izaat of hobby, etc, by the way who is the real victim, you or the 6 million dollar guy?

Thanks.

Vinay.

Last edited:
There............. Mridul has apologised and asked for this topic to be closed and our very own panditji has blessed him!!!!!!!!
Some really hilarious posts and a really entertaining thread.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back