65 Inch TV Non Led Tv 120 Hz

saratbabu4u

Hi All ,

Can you please suggest a 65 inch Tv to pair with Denon 2700h with 120 hz refresh rate .Please let me know the budget options as well as high end ones .Not looking for a projector .

Regards,
SB

Hi All ,

Can you please suggest a 65 inch Tv to pair with Denon 2700h with 120 hz refresh rate .Please let me know the budget options as well as high end ones .Not looking for a projector .

Regards,
SB
If you are looking for high end OLEDs, I would recommend to wait for a bit (if possible). We are at the cusp of QD-OLED launches which will have the benefits of traditional OLEDs and the ability to drive a brighter picture. And even the traditional OLEDs, like the LG G2 are supposedly brighter than last year because of the addition of a heatsink.

But you can find good deals on the current models of OLEDs right now if you are willing to ignore the upcoming 2022 models. The LG C1, LG G1 and A80j are the top OLED models that support 120Hz refresh rates. You also have the LG B1 (or the older LG BX) that supports 120Hz

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back