75/85 inch TV - which brand?

Small screens below 75" are unimpressive and OLEDs are trash, I completely agree with the OP, get the Samsung 85", best choice if you don't mind spending, all the others pale in comparison like burnt ash. I have a similar thought process as yours. OLEDs will never impress anyone who cares about what matters, brightness and colors.
Ufff...allright bro you got the attention.

think you mentioned in another thread that cinema mode is your preference. Now once u start liking the cinema picture preset in tv the standard and vivid mode will look unnatural and ugly. In showroom the tv will be set to demo mode and using vivid picture preset and hence you don’t find it natural. I am not convincing you to get Oled but since you are some one that prefers cinema mode I am just pointing it out.
Thanks @Love4sound - I was fully aware of that and requested them to play a BR and 10 minute game session on my friend's Series X that we carried to do these tests and ensured to use it with "Cinema Mode". Sadly the LG OLED still felt unnatural to me, I really wanted to like the TV as the gaming performance on the TV was phenomenal. The best of the lot.

To conclude this one - I ended up buying the Sony X90L - the thread is hence concluded.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back