A Beeeeg Thank you to all members of HFV

Dear Mr. Venkat,
It has been an immense pleasure having you around in this forum. Your knowledge of the subject is in depth and your involvement very passionate.
But what I appreciate the most is your humility which allows you to empathize with our predicament and answer the most mundane of our queries with information that carry with them a wealth of factual detail (from technical stuff to store addresses ) and expert opinion.
Your reviews are some of the best that I have read. In fact one of them even guided my choice to procure a pair of speakers from Audire ( a decision that I don't regret at all.)
And yes we do appreciate your sense of humor. Hope you carry on in this forum for a long time.
Thanks

IIRC what made me register on this forum was a price listing for some speakers or amp. I wanted to buy a great system in my budget and was trying to find out the real prices.
That price list was posted by venkatcr. So here is one more thanks.

Hi venkat,

Congrats on the milestone. It was a pleasure to meet you and the other HFV guys at Decibel. Keep up the good work and Godspeed to you.

cheers,
sri

Venkatji, thank you so much for the time you spend here helping everyone who come tot he fore.

I believe you understand the pain people go through while wanting to purchase a good system and you end up cheering them with satisfied smiles.:)

On another note, I called up Mark and he asked me to come down to his store after two weeks for some new designs they are working one. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for all the help.

Congrats Venkat, though it doesn't come as a great surprise to me.

Having said that, I am a bit surprised / disappointed to note the statistics.
While you have posted more than 2800 posts, you have received only 1000
reputations. In my opinion, out of the 2800, at least 2750 would have been
posts helping others decide on their equipment or setup in a proper way the ones they have already bought.

May be 1750 people forgot to thank you for all the information and knowledge you have been sharing with them. That 1750 may include me too.

Warm Regds / Shailender

Friends:

Today my reputation touched a full 1000.

Being a member of HFV has been one of the most satisfying activities of my life. I just wish we could all have friends the way we keep and maintain our friendship in HFV. I have met a few of you such as Asit, MadbullRam, Kamal, TheVortex, Murali, Srikarkav, Viren face to face, and the interaction has been as wonderful as it has been on the Forum. I have also been in touch with a few people on the phone without having met them - people such as Srisha, Rakesh (Delhi), Raghav (Flanker), Bala, Akash from Surat, Jetendra, and Santosh (Santhol2). If I have missed out nay name - a thousand apologies.

I have been a little lazy and not actively participated in the recent past. I promise I shall correct myself and find balance between my other activities and contributing to HFV.

I thank you all for being the wonderful people you all are and keeping this Forum such a great place to be part of. In particular, I must thank Anil (our great Moderator) for the efforts he has taken to keep this forum alive and charging ahead. Truly great work Anil.

Once again thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers

Venkat

Sir,
I am happy to note that your reputation level has crossed 1000.It is not surprising.Because the help you render to novices like me is immense.To my many queries over many PMs to you you have promptly replied to each and every PM and there are many persons like me to whom you have offered your advices and suggestions.I will only be too happy to meet you in person.
Thanking you,
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Congratulations Venkat!

I remember your earlier posts where you patiently replied to queries with very detailed explanations. The amount of enthusiasm and passion with which you impart knowledge here is impressive.

Glad to have you around.

Congratulations Venkat, i am sure it is an awesome moment to cherish and you deserve every bit of it. As you have answered the same questions again and again raised by so many people. What makes you different is the depth of knowledge and details by which you are able to answer the same.

Keep up the good work

Cheers :clapping:

Congratulations Venkat, i am sure it is an awesome moment to cherish and you deserve every bit of it. As you have answered the same questions again and again raised by so many people. What makes you different is the depth of knowledge and details by which you are able to answer the same.

I concur you Dushie and many of the comments on this threads. I have learnt a lot from Venkat sir and of course my HT was build with detailed guidance from Venkat Sir.

I have many happy moments enjoying music and movies on the HTR and each time I remember the PMs with Venkat sir and lot of other information him and other senior members provided.

So Congratulations and wish you more, Venkat Sir.

:thumbsup: Congratulations ! Venkat
Wow a reputation of 1000, means lots of people would have benefitted from your guidance & advice. Thats just great.

My humble suggestion to HIFIVISION / SPONSORERS would be.... Annually they should give a little gift (Preferably AV related) or a token of appreciation to members with Max. no. of reputation. I know most of the members helps each other selflessly just for their pure passion of hifi but still a little suggestion...

Congratulations Venkat sir... you deserves to be in the 1000 club... Your place will always be among those who are guiding this wonderful forum by sharing knowledge and giving very very helpful advises. Keep it up sir.

Congrats venkat sir!!
you ve helped me out in many number of ways to decide my equipment..thanks a lot...and we ve met and discussed stuff at length too...its a privilege
cheers:)
ganesh.

It was nice to put a face to that ever helpful venkatcr.

Hey Venkat, when ever you are in Delhi a dinner is on me.... Please do spare some time, I know there will be a long list of people wanting your company.

I'll happily settle for Venkat over Big B.... :)

hey venkat,

congratulations, it's been a privilege to interact with you on these forums as well as in person, and your continued presence on these forums will serve to maintain the superb standards that we have had the pleasure to enjoy over the past year and more. Seriously, I've seen many other online forums and this is quite a special one, and in no small measure due to your contributions.

Good luck and godspeed for the next 1000 sir!

Venkat,
Congratulations on your new reputation and for all the help you've extended to all of us so far.
Asit is right...you do look like Big B :lol:

Thank you Venkat Sir for all your informative posts. Your knowledge and view of things both AV and non-AV (General Chit-Chat section) is truly commendable and has benefited so many here including myself. THANK YOU:)

Thanks Murali for putting a face on the name. I hope to meet Big-V some day:)

Congratulation Venkat, but I guess this should come to you much earlier. Thanks a lot for your help which are extremely acurate for every post. You know once I have heard one of my colleague saying 'Let me venkat this in hifivision' when we are arguing for an interconnect. Hats of to you.....

Thanks a lot to Murali as well to let us know the face to whom we have lots of respect and faith. I am extremely happy to have this hifi version of Big B in our side.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back