A Beeeeg Thank you to all members of HFV

venkatcr

Friends:

Today my reputation touched a full 1000.

Being a member of HFV has been one of the most satisfying activities of my life. I just wish we could all have friends the way we keep and maintain our friendship in HFV. I have met a few of you such as Asit, MadbullRam, Kamal, TheVortex, Murali, Srikarkav, Viren face to face, and the interaction has been as wonderful as it has been on the Forum. I have also been in touch with a few people on the phone without having met them - people such as Srisha, Rakesh (Delhi), Raghav (Flanker), Bala, Akash from Surat, Jetendra, and Santosh (Santhol2). If I have missed out nay name - a thousand apologies.

I have been a little lazy and not actively participated in the recent past. I promise I shall correct myself and find balance between my other activities and contributing to HFV.

I thank you all for being the wonderful people you all are and keeping this Forum such a great place to be part of. In particular, I must thank Anil (our great Moderator) for the efforts he has taken to keep this forum alive and charging ahead. Truly great work Anil.

Once again thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers

Venkat

hey venkatcr,

you nearly made me cry!

anyway, it felt good reading your post, and makes me feel privileged to be a part of this forum.

you made my day/night! thanks

regards

Venkat,

You thanking us?

It's the other way round friend..

I salute you for your unstinting support and help for all.

You stand tall in your wisdom and readiness to come to so many peoples calls for aid.

THANK YOU

Vijay

I forgot to add,

Hope you find the energy to post 10000....

This is apart from all those who you have helped without it reflecting on the post count. I am sure its already reading 2000!

Thanks to you venkat.:clapping:
We r being asking same Qs & you are being polite explaining same again & again.
In me in perticular must have eaten your head sending PM:lol: & you never ignored me.

Thanks again...

Hello Venkat,
you are like Sachin Tendulkar of HFV. You answered all probable question with great detail and lot of passion. Still if the same questions are asked you are never hesitant to explain and you do it as if it is new to you. It shows your amazing passion for these things. I also liked the way you explain things in simple terms which helps people like me without any background in electronics understand what is going on. Keep up the good work.
Enjoy.

Thanks Guys. And, I must say a special thanks to 'vulpine' who took me from 999 to 1000. If you are ever in Chennai Vulpine, let me take you and your wife out for a nice Dinner. This is your gift for being the 1000th person !! :)

Thanks once again.

Cheers

congrats venkatcr sir though you forget to mention my name :)

congratulation sir and thanks for helping me out in my threads and my pm to you

Congrats, Mr. Venkat . the knowledge you shared over your 1000 posts was well worth 10,000. Also a few of your posts brought order to a few threads that looked like loosing focus.

Venkat
Glad you are here to advice and help us all out. If it were not for your sustained commitment, this forum would be a much poorer place.

Kind Regards

Venkat sir,

Congragulations! And you deserve it by all means and like Sachins centuries I only see the tally getting bigger!
It's again your down to earth nature that makes you thank us for whats truly yours.
Most people( me included:p) even when they acquire a lil bit of knowledge/info, their intolerance for so called 'noob' questions increases, but with you I have seen you answering all such questions unfailingly, earnestly, in detail again and again simplifying it so that the one who asked the question would understand, without a hint of impatience.

I can only hope to emulate your humble nature. Hats off:clapping:
Hope to meet you sometime when I hit Chennai and I guess we will celebrate your 2k rep points then:yahoo:

Venkat,

Congratulations to you! Please carry on with your good work.

For everybody else,

Guys, Venkat recently came over with his wife to a sea-side resort 40 minutes drive south of Chennai where my wife and I spent a few quiet days recently. We spent the whole evening chatting, mostly on subjects outside audio and video. You know what, Venkat looks a bit like Big B :D, quite different from my expectations. We also had dinner together. It was a very enjoyable evening.

Regards.

Dear Venkat,
congratulations on a reputation of a thousand!!!!!!
I am not being sarcastic at all and it amazes me.
I remember one of your first posts regarding problems with service of an onkyo and the fact that u had the lug the damn thing to Dubai!!!!

For me whats truly incredible is the EFFORT u have put in. I for one have barely crossed 1000 posts!!
Keep going.
Rgds

Last edited:
Hai Venkatcr,

It is rather we, who should thank you for your untiring efforts for clarifying our silly and not so silly queries, in a layman's language and guiding us the journey called HIFI. I am more thankful to you for having arranged the audition and giving us the opportunity to meet fellow HIFIers at Chennai. I am herewith posting your photo for all forum members to see.

We all salute you sir, and may your efforts increase and score countless thousands in the days to come.

N.Murali

Last edited:
Dear Venkat,

Best wishes for many more scores of reputation, all of which is hard earned and well deserved.

During my brief stint, i have found your responses measured, detailed and extremely objective.

Look forward to you helping many more music lovers realize their goals.

With warm regards

Ram

Congrats Venkatcr,
I always look for your comprehensive reviews. They are much informative & helpful than what we find in hifi mags. Great Work & Keep Going!!
Regards
Vasu

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back