A Big Confusion I have

dinesh1201

Hi Guys, I've been looking for my center and surrounds and therefore browsing sites and reading reviews. Now came to one point that I don't spend too much on premium brands but not too less to go for cheap ones. I mean Polk and Q acoustics have modest pricing for their mid level speakers than KEF, PSB and some others, right.

When looking for a good center that comes around 15 to 17k a single speaker and for bookshelf say 15 to 20 for a good pair. Now when I looked at this TAGA model "Taga Harmony TAV-506 v.2" which is selling at 23K only for 5 home cinema speakers set in which two floor standers included o_O . I'm wondering how come ?
Can some one please explain to me whether these TAGAs are selling at modest pricing or other brands duping customers. TAGA is imported too so these must be equiiped with import duties as others.

Hi

It is a tough competition out there...if you are getting bill warranty with the products....it is easy to imagine what is the actual cost of manufacturing these speakers etc....

My advise...audition what is available and decide what meets your requirement....budget, performance and appearance...

Hi

It is a tough competition out there...if you are getting bill warranty with the products....it is easy to imagine what is the actual cost of manufacturing these speakers etc....

My advise...audition what is available and decide what meets your requirement....budget, performance and appearance...
In Lucknow there's not many physical showrooms, just two of them I think but they have some chosen brands and of course they selling expensive like I know nothing about HiFi :)

Please contact mr . Anil - hifimart
He will solve your confusion definitely and he will ship the product to Lucknow as early as possible
With regards

Why don't you take straight road to Noida, call me, we will audition all possible brands available here and take home your favorite one.
Music session at my place with hot coffee and pranthaas are complimentary..

Very good advise and offer from you. true spirit of this forum, which is very much appreciated.

Hi Guys, I've been looking for my center and surrounds and therefore browsing sites and reading reviews. Now came to one point that I don't spend too much on premium brands but not too less to go for cheap ones. I mean Polk and Q acoustics have modest pricing for their mid level speakers than KEF, PSB and some others, right.

When looking for a good center that comes around 15 to 17k a single speaker and for bookshelf say 15 to 20 for a good pair. Now when I looked at this TAGA model "Taga Harmony TAV-506 v.2" which is selling at 23K only for 5 home cinema speakers set in which two floor standers includedo_O . I'm wondering how come ?
Can some one please explain to me whether these TAGAs are selling at modest pricing or other brands duping customers. TAGA is imported too so these must be equiiped with import duties as others.

The best way would be to audition rather than go on price alone. As for taga, brand is completely unknown not only in our market but world over so what is easiest way to get recognition? that is exactly what the distributor is doing but he does not realise that in long term the brand value is diluted as taga also has premium series which cost a decent amount but wont sell precisely due to this fact. people will think that taga brand is cheap so why so much money demanded for their premium series? think about it...

Why don't you take straight road to Noida, call me, we will audition all possible brands available here and take home your favorite one.
Music session at my place with hot coffee and pranthaas are complimentary..
You Sir! Thank you so much!! you thought so is enough for me :) would surely come there sometime but can't confirm anything now. You know I asked this question as a general thing whenever I look for speakers and compare their pricing structure and keen to know what is actually behind the pricing structure of companies. That's sad we don't have many brands of India and we still believe in foreign brands, not bad I too love Polk and Q acoustics :D Actually I already made my mind for Polk Rti A1 and CSi a4.

The best way would be to audition rather than go on price alone. As for taga, brand is completely unknown not only in our market but world over so what is easiest way to get recognition? that is exactly what the distributor is doing but he does not realise that in long term the brand value is diluted as taga also has premium series which cost a decent amount but wont sell precisely due to this fact. people will think that taga brand is cheap so why so much money demanded for their premium series? think about it...
You are right Sir, I rarely find reviews of TAGA products either on HiFi sites or on YouTube. I think we in India should start reviewing them in general. Though we won't get any benefits from the company :D This is what they call the full form of TAGA To Achieve Glorious Acoustics. But people are using them. I'm sure they are having robust stuff in their product line up.

Taga is a new commer
Yes they are. My first ever speakers were Polks and so I'm inclined towards them more. I'm emotionally attached to my RTi A's :) there's are tons of brands and I can't listen and buy each of them year by year :) that's so confusing to me.

I heard the Taga top of the line speakers at the hi-fi show in Mumbai last year and they were really smooth, cost was 4.5 lakhs, I think.

I heard the Taga top of the line speakers at the hi-fi show in Mumbai last year and they were really smooth, cost was 4.5 lakhs, I think.
Oh that's great! they have very few reviews on internet but many people buying them, denotes these speakers are quite promising. It is just people are segmented to different brands. I'll buy one soon either mission or Polk :) will update here for sure.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back