A. R. Rahman Discography Project Aditya Music

Guys, I am in. I have registered for a copy aswell.
Would be great if something similar is done for The Illayaraja music tracks aswell, if at all it is possible.

:) Raja Sir Discography ,Its would take Few Decades to remaster his 5000 Songs (roughly 1000 Films).

But yes it would be great,if they just release the lossless atleast without any remastering :)

Hope they don't crush the dynamics while the re-master happens like his recent releases because H Sridhar had already done a wonderful job in the first place. Maybe involve someone like Steve Hoffman :eek:hyeah:

Hi All,
We have Offer for Pyramid CD's, Just 4500 INR \ Used CD, Rahmaan's Rarest Collection pretend to be :), Please check OLX.

I just vented out my frustration, to the Seller over the Phone.

On a Side None could stop Piracy and other side the Legal copies are sold 10X High Profits.. *hit man.. Why did I know about this HIFI :-(

Hi All,

I think we could expedite or give some impact by following the Project in Twitter,I could see 7 Followup until now.

https://twitter.com/ARRahmanAudio

Could you follow, IN case you have bandwidth. They are looking atleast 300 Order Per title. If we could show the interest on the project in Twitter, Might be helpful for the people who running this project.

Please follow them and request your friends as well,With High numbers we could make impact.

I'am one of the Follower Now

I have subscribed for 2 sets. The project homepage has information on how to reserve your copy. Unique chance to get 50 ARR titles in the best possible quality. Lot of effort by the ARR fan group to make this happen.
Hi Could you help me with what to choose for the "Number of Sets" in the pre-registration form? Im not sure what do the numbers signify.

thanks,
T

Hi All,

I think we could expedite or give some impact by following the Project in Twitter,I could see 7 Followup until now.

https://twitter.com/ARRahmanAudio

Could you follow, IN case you have bandwidth. They are looking atleast 300 Order Per title. If we could show the interest on the project in Twitter, Might be helpful for the people who running this project.

Please follow them and request your friends as well,With High numbers we could make impact.

I'am one of the Follower Now
As info, their facebook page recommends to follow their website arrahman.audio for this project. Also their yahoo groups is active arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.

Guys, I am in. I have registered for a copy aswell.
Would be great if something similar is done for The Illayaraja music tracks aswell, if at all it is possible.
Hi good to hear you signed up!. btw could you pls help me understand what to choose for "Number of Sets" in their pre-registration form.? what do the numbers dignify.?

thanks,
T

This is Dropped I guess, No Progress for Years. They should have issues in getting Rights from Labels. Roja Hindi now released by Sony (Rights owned by Bayshore), Who Knows if someone could reach-out to Sony India to check if They are ready to press CD's getting rights from Aditya in on minimum per-order basis for all 25Titels (I guess) which pressed by Pyramid\Magnasound etc of 90's, There could be chance.

hope sony also releases puthiya mugam and thiruda thiruda for which magnasound/bayshore has rights . One thing ..Sony Roja - Hindi cd has only 10 songs as per the listing in all websites ...Both Magnasound and Bayshore versions have 12 songs .. Sony had also released vinnaithandi varuvaya last year ...again it had only 7 songs instead of 9

True, But atleast we get the Main tracks for 100-200 Rs. The CD Market for A.R. Rahmaan is too High I would say Highest in India when comes to the 90's Titles pressed by Pyramid.

So something is Better than Nothing

A.R.Rahman CDs released in 90s by Pyramid/Magnasound/Lahari were sold at 450/- to 900/- in those days. One should be fortunate get those in good condition and at reasonable price. Some of they were released again by Bayshore/Ramiy/Alai Osai/Lahari. Getting Alai Osai CDs are easier compared to others. Alai Osai catalogue is available @ ALAI OSAI - MOVIE SONGS: A.R.Rahman I had bought most of the CDs from them and found good quality at reasonable price.

True, The Pyramid CD of A.R.R starts from 1000 INR\CD and it goes until 15K Max :).So we dont have good quality of MP3 as well.

Alaiosai is decent But they dint press most of the Gems of ARR. cannot trust with Bayshore or Lahari its Just Crap. Looking forward form Big Giants like Sony to use this Market condition and release alreast Limited Editions for Atleast 10-15 Albums, It takes only 7 Cds and people are ready to pay even 200 Each for good Combo.

Why not we try to press thiruda2/puthiya mugam for hfv members like vinyl.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Is this project still live ? So many discussions, forums, website, links and no update since 2 yrs. There are legal tangles and copyright issues with Sony and Aditya. I guess this project will not see the light. Its sad and disappointing. :indifferent14:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back