A review of the new Audeze LCD-XC

Right at the end, I find that he is the 6 moons guy. That was obvious before being told. Sometimes, the writing style is so bad one just wants to give up, but perseverance presents points of view. Worth reading.

I'm wondering if I should hope that the X/XC are available in Singapore next time I visit, or if I should hope not!

Last edited:
I like subjective review styles. Not necessarily a big fan of very verbose ones though. Without clever imageries, how will you describe experience?

The other option is to not describe subjective experiences at all. It will then be a one pager with measurements and key specifications. And then a short description about the components ability (technical) to work with various associated equipment available in the market. What will such a review achieve ?

For example, I have two amplifiers at home now. If one were to buy either looking at published specs and technical ability to work with associated components (not to mention less expenditure :D:D ), one will end up with the cheaper and crappy amp which I use for my home theatre :eek:

For measurements and specifications to tell the whole story, one would have to have all the measurements and specifications. Maybe even including some that have not even been developed yet!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back