A subwoofer to match my Epos

isrockman

Hey All,

I have an Epos box speaker M12i and a Marantz amp SR 5004. I am looking at an accompanying subwoofer to go along with this. Also, the sw should be keeping in mind that I'll eventually move to speaker stands later whenever I can afford it :indifferent14:

U guys have any suggestions on what you'll think I could pick up. I have around $30k as a budget and I reaaaally hope this budget works.

Thanks in advance guys,
Sachin

U guys have any suggestions on what you'll think I could pick up. I have around $30k as a budget and I reaaaally hope this budget works. [/QUOTE said:
You have a 30k Dollar budget ..... WOW man :clapping:

lol . i know u meant Rs30k .
And you would be definitely looking at a musical sub.
Have you thought about going the DIY way . it makes sense and would work out a lot cheaper.
try Rythmik or Gr Research kits. Servo subwoofers •Rythmik Audio Direct Servo subwoofers
They make some very musical servo subs components. it will offer more bang for the buck than any other sub 2 -3 times the costavailable in India.
There is a group buy going on. look up the thread

@Sachin,
I am following this thread minutely as I have also Epos M12i speaker and Marantz 6004 AVR without any subwoofer.

How big is your room?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back