A Thursday out tomorrow

Thanks ajeshkumarts. You’ll have to use a VPN :)

It’s only available on DisneyHotstar in India. In USA and other countries it’s available on HULU, which is also a OTT platform of Disney

Thanks ajeshkumarts. You’ll have to use a VPN :)

It’s only available on DisneyHotstar in India. In USA and other countries it’s available on HULU, which is also a OTT platform of Disney
Thanks Prem, Will check HULU

Watched first 45 minutes-1 hour...really liked it...kudos

now waiting for 2nd half as I have to take some business calls before I can get on with my weekend

On a lighter note..now I can say "main ek producer ko pehchanta hu";)

Watched first 45 minutes-1 hour...really liked it...kudos

now waiting for 2nd half as I have to take some business calls before I can get on with my weekend

On a lighter note..now I can say "main ek producer ko pehchanta hu";)
:)

@prem half way through the movie, it is interesting,
Only gripe is you could have forced them to relay the movie in 5.1 atleast, I am getting 2.0 on Disney hotstar

Just saw the movie... very nice..
@prem
We did not know that even a film producer can tinker with cables and wires :)

Guys, our first film, A Thursday will be streaming from tomorrow on Disney Hotstar. Do try and catch it

Our film trailer has already crossed 33 million views

Dear Prem,
What a Movie... Really liked it. What a message .. what next now ?
Thanks
Somanath

Prem, just finished watching the film. It's gripping and slick - kept me glued to my seat. Excellent screenplay, tight editing and some fantastic acting from the lead actors. And a wonderful producer backing the team

Nicely done. Gripping 2nd half. Should have released in theatres also. Editing and screenplay was top notch. Congrats to Prem for a quality movie and eagerly waiting for the next movie.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back