A Thursday out tomorrow

Nice Movie, well executed. The script was taut and the acting was good. I was surprised that Yami Gautam could pull of the range that was required. Liked Atul Kulkarni getting a meaty role that he deserves. Was really happy there were no irritating songs or too much of flashbacks that spoil the flow. Towards the end, some parts were a bit too 'filmy' but overall the film made me not skip or forward or postpone which in itself is a big thing these days with our low attention spans.

May you keep producing more good movies.

Guys, our first film, A Thursday will be streaming from tomorrow on Disney Hotstar. Do try and catch it

Our film trailer has already crossed 33 million views

Watched this movie yesterday. Found second half very gripping. A well made movie. Congratulations!!

Watched the movie last night. Despite initially planning to watch for just half an hour or so last night, and continue the rest tomorrow, I ended up staying up late and finished the movie in a single sitting :) Congrats to @prem on a taut, well-made thriller. I enjoyed the movie, despite personally believing that 'capital punishment' should not be prescribed punishment for any offence.

Watched the movie with my better half yesterday. Brilliant movie. What I liked the most is the casting. Almost everyone is cast perfectly. Thumbs up!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back