Absolute Phase brings Speakers Corner Records to India

Absolute Phase

Hi! we are happy to announce that we are the sole importers for Speaker Corner Records for India!:clapping: We have been doing it for a long time but it was only for our Hi-End Clients, now we are going full steam and these wonderful pure analogue LPs will shortly be available at Reliance, Landmark, Calypso etc.

These are pure analogue records and not digital copies that are available today.Their name stands primarily for vinyl LPs with a first-class sound and in top quality pressings. :clapping:With over 500 titles in their catalogue, they cover the entire span of music and guarantee repertoire of the highest order.
Audiophile vinyl LPs. Catalogue contains more than 500 titles with the best that classic, jazz, and pop have to offer

For more info, visit: Speakers Corner Records
www.speakerscorner.de/ -

This is fantastic news. I only wish you had not restricted the availability of this label to your high end clients. It is beyond me why you would do this. Your customer base would have been exploding by now had these records been made available to regular folk from the very beginning. Anyways; this is great news and Thank you.

Please let us know when this label reaches Reliance, Landmark, etc.

Last edited:
Hi,

Great news.

Approximate pricing information will be helpful.

Will be contacting you soon.

Regards
Rajiv

This is fantastic news. I only wish you had not restricted the availability of this label to your high end clients. It is beyond me why you would do this. Your customer base would have been exploding by now had these records been made available to regular folk from the very beginning. Anyways; this is great news and Thank you.

Please let us know when this label reaches Reliance, Landmark, etc.

Sandeep thanks for your post. If it has to be done for the entire vinyl loving indian population, then it has to be done in the right way! First of all these are pure analogue pressings and hence cost a lot more, secondly getting the right retailer is very important for the product. The approach to sell these amazing products have to be different and also the boom in LPs is just happening now.

Absolute Phase is very passionate in what we do and we believe in doing in 110% perfect. We would not like to start with out a full effort. Availability to our hi-end clients was a testing of the product and its quality and appreciation that we have received a lot from them!

Anyhow now things are going the way we want them to! Clients are willing to pay for quality! Period. Very soon you can get your hands on them! Also anyone wanting the list please PM me. Will respond on Friday as I am travelling!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back