Accuracy of color reproduction in VU/Micromax/BPL/Haier LED TVs

dannyarcher

Hi all,

I want to know one thing: how accurate is the color reproduction in the panels used in the low cost TVs of VU/Micromax/BPL/Haier etc.
Or, is this just a silly question to ask from my end, because the TVs are of low cost?

I have devoured the reviews of the low cost TVs over the last week and I am still confused with the opinions of so many people, over the internet.

Kindly enlighten me - if there is a low cost TV which produces true colors. Also, what are the kind of color/picture tweaks that we could do on these TVs? I have found the picture settings on Micromax are really limited! Is that the case on all the other TVs as well? Some of the TVs advertise using 'A+ panels' - does that have an impact on color accuracy?

Please throw some light on this.
Thanks in advance.

P.S: I'm a designer and I'm sensitive to color accuracy. It is just that, I cannot unsee the color discrepancies and keep watching the TV. Hence, this urge to find out!

Tbh I don't think anyone can point you to most accurate colour model. For the naked eyes colors are relative terms and based on individual judgment. Unless technically measured. If you are looking for most accurate reproduction of graphics then go for broadcast grade studio monitors. Or go as per nearest match as per your liking from the list

Last edited:
Back