acoustic panels auralex,sonex.....

Stock consists of:
16 pcs x 2 Ft LENRD Corner Bass-traps | 24 panels x 2-inch thick (4ft by 2ft) Studiofoam Pyramids | 12 panels x 2-inch thick (4ft x 2ft) Studiofoam Metro | 48 panels x (2ft by 2ft) MetroFusor Diffusers.

S O L D !!!

Manu Yaar, how could you even miss something like ^:sad:? That too, they are just what you were looking for and they are definitely hard to come by. I doubt even audiopeople will have it in stock unless they have been ordered for a client who changed their mind. Never mind, just bad luck I guess.

Manu Yaar, how could you even miss something like ^:sad:? That too, they are just what you were looking for and they are definitely hard to come by. I doubt even audiopeople will have it in stock unless they have been ordered for a client who changed their mind. Never mind, just bad luck I guess.

yup you are right bhai totally bad luck :eek: better luck next time :)

before you buy them i suggest you to consult a acoustician..........he will make the job easier.............i can recommend some one who is country's best but for a price..............i can also suggest a guy who can do just the job for a smaller sum.........decide & PM for details:)
Just curious, who is the country's best acoustician?

Just curious, who is the country's best acoustician?

I know one acoustician who is living in Ambur, he has done the acoustics for many studios including BBC , Chesky , AIR , NASA , Pentagon and many opera halls. he was living near the Ambur bus stand. I saw him 2 days before having a tea and bun, suddenly disappeared. Last saw him wearing green colour pants and red colour checked shirt. He should be the country,s best acoustician. :lol::lol:

I saw him 2 days before having a tea and bun, suddenly disappeared. Last saw him wearing green colour pants and red colour checked shirt.

This sounds exactly like a scene from Vattaiyadu Vilayadu. You will have Kamal or Gautam Menon filing charges against you for stealing their idea. :)

Cheers

I know one acoustician who is living in Ambur, he has done the acoustics for many studios including BBC , Chesky , AIR , NASA , Pentagon and many opera halls. he was living near the Ambur bus stand. I saw him 2 days before having a tea and bun, suddenly disappeared. Last saw him wearing green colour pants and red colour checked shirt. He should be the country,s best acoustician. :lol::lol:

Fantastic find Tharun, you must not let him disappear next time without speaking to him and introducing him to HFV. He surely must be the best there is then. If he can vanish like that, he is guaranteed to build HTs with RT60 figures that would put anechoic chambers to shame.

This sounds exactly like a scene from Vattaiyadu Vilayadu. You will have Kamal or Gautam Menon filing charges against you for stealing their idea. :)

Cheers
:lol::clapping:. Similar to the movie VV, Tharun's narration was also very good and I almost believed what he said:lol:

Last edited:
We are a interior product company and have imported specifically designed Acoustic Sound Absorption panels for home theater and commercial use.

these panels are specifically designed by acoustic architects, sound engineers and interior designers in germany to absorb and only absorb sound.

the panel thickness is 13.5mm and the NRC is 0.70 (70%) and comes ready finished in 9x4ft sizes.

pls contact me on my mail for more specific technical queries.

[email protected] :eek:

We are a interior product company and have imported specifically designed Acoustic Sound Absorption panels for home theater and commercial use.

these panels are specifically designed by acoustic architects, sound engineers and interior designers in germany to absorb and only absorb sound.

the panel thickness is 13.5mm and the NRC is 0.70 (70%) and comes ready finished in 9x4ft sizes.

pls contact me on my mail for more specific technical queries.

[email protected] :eek:
Welcome to HFV Pinark. Would be better if you post your information in the Dealer's section. Share some details on what brands you stock etc.

I have been interacting with Mr. Pinark Patel of Windoor Marketing regarding their acoustic panels for the last two days. I introduced him to HFV.

Unlike other panels that need backing filled with glass wool or mineral wool that end up taking two inches or more of wall space, 'Silance' that Windoor distributes can be mounted directly on the wall and will absorb 70% of the sound. I think this will go a long way in making acoustics of a room easy as well as pleasing to the eye. You can cover the panels with cloth or mount plywood on top.

The first photo below shows the panels being mounted directly on the wall. The second show the panels covered with cloth and mounted.

panelinstallationwithou.jpg

coveredpanel.jpg

More details are available at :: Windoor Marketing :: ~interior products & Solutions~

Cheers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back