Acoustically transparent custom prints

chander

Hi,

Anyone aware of any website in India that sells custom printed acoustically transparent posters?

Need it for a project to hide speakers behind it- was wondering if anyone is aware?

Thanks!

Hi,

Anyone aware of any website in India that sells custom printed acoustically transparent posters?

Need it for a project to hide speakers behind it- was wondering if anyone is aware?

Thanks!
Hi chandler 😃..

Sound foundations are offering acoustic panels with printed acoustically transparent art fabric. So maybe you can check with them. Though if you want really big ones then it might be a issue 😅

Hi,

Thanks!
I made these custom printed movie posters on spandex which is a AT material.

I downloaded the movie posters and edited according to my requirements and given for printing.
I used https://www.gimp.org/ free photo editing software to cut and crop the pictures . Also you should increase pixel size for fine printing.

Attachments

• 464501CD-31ED-44B1-953D-B6A5E9F5B748.jpeg
    464501CD-31ED-44B1-953D-B6A5E9F5B748.jpeg
    653.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 0E45CA36-63F8-4720-A9F5-C802848FA571.jpeg
    0E45CA36-63F8-4720-A9F5-C802848FA571.jpeg
    772.8 KB · Views: 46
I made these custom printed movie posters on spandex which is a AT material.

I downloaded the movie posters and edited according to my requirements and given for printing.
I used https://www.gimp.org/ free photo editing software to cut and crop the pictures . Also you should increase pixel size for fine printing.
From where did you get the printing done ?

If you are not comfortable with editing pics, you can get wordless hi-res images in a thread in blu-ray.com. I use them to print it in canvas but it turned out expensive (used vistaprint).
Sorry for the Delay, i got it done from Kannan one of our forum member from Tiruppur, Tamilnadu.
Wish I had know this. I had sourced the spandex from him but didn't think he would do the printing too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it done from Kannan one of our forum member from Tiruppur, Tamilnadu.
Thank you.....I have sent @Kannan a dm....waiting for his reply...
Also I wanted to know what you have put inside the panels that you made ? is it rockwool ?

I got it done from Kannan one of our forum member from Tiruppur, Tamilnadu.
Got a reply from Mr. Kannan... I might have contacted the wrong person... Can you give me the contact of the Kannan that you mentioned. Thanks

Thank you.....I have sent @Kannan a dm....waiting for his reply...
Also I wanted to know what you have put inside the panels that you made ? is it rockwool ?

Got a reply from Mr. Kannan... I might have contacted the wrong person... Can you give me the contact of the Kannan that you mentioned. Thanks
Messaged you

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back