Acoustically transparent custom prints

chander

Hi,

Anyone aware of any website in India that sells custom printed acoustically transparent posters?

Need it for a project to hide speakers behind it- was wondering if anyone is aware?

Thanks!

Hi,

Anyone aware of any website in India that sells custom printed acoustically transparent posters?

Need it for a project to hide speakers behind it- was wondering if anyone is aware?

Thanks!
Hi chandler 😃..

Sound foundations are offering acoustic panels with printed acoustically transparent art fabric. So maybe you can check with them. Though if you want really big ones then it might be a issue 😅

Hi,

Thanks!
I made these custom printed movie posters on spandex which is a AT material.

I downloaded the movie posters and edited according to my requirements and given for printing.
I used https://www.gimp.org/ free photo editing software to cut and crop the pictures . Also you should increase pixel size for fine printing.

Attachments

• 464501CD-31ED-44B1-953D-B6A5E9F5B748.jpeg
    464501CD-31ED-44B1-953D-B6A5E9F5B748.jpeg
    653.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 0E45CA36-63F8-4720-A9F5-C802848FA571.jpeg
    0E45CA36-63F8-4720-A9F5-C802848FA571.jpeg
    772.8 KB · Views: 46
I made these custom printed movie posters on spandex which is a AT material.

I downloaded the movie posters and edited according to my requirements and given for printing.
I used https://www.gimp.org/ free photo editing software to cut and crop the pictures . Also you should increase pixel size for fine printing.
From where did you get the printing done ?

If you are not comfortable with editing pics, you can get wordless hi-res images in a thread in blu-ray.com. I use them to print it in canvas but it turned out expensive (used vistaprint).
Sorry for the Delay, i got it done from Kannan one of our forum member from Tiruppur, Tamilnadu.
Wish I had know this. I had sourced the spandex from him but didn't think he would do the printing too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it done from Kannan one of our forum member from Tiruppur, Tamilnadu.
Thank you.....I have sent @Kannan a dm....waiting for his reply...
Also I wanted to know what you have put inside the panels that you made ? is it rockwool ?

I got it done from Kannan one of our forum member from Tiruppur, Tamilnadu.
Got a reply from Mr. Kannan... I might have contacted the wrong person... Can you give me the contact of the Kannan that you mentioned. Thanks

Thank you.....I have sent @Kannan a dm....waiting for his reply...
Also I wanted to know what you have put inside the panels that you made ? is it rockwool ?

Got a reply from Mr. Kannan... I might have contacted the wrong person... Can you give me the contact of the Kannan that you mentioned. Thanks
Messaged you

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back