Active Bookshelf Speakers under 15K

However, the Wharfedale 220 option with the Tda7498E amplifier board that @Amarendra mentioned in his posts above seems really worth looking into. I might order the board, case and power supply with the upcoming AliExpress Sale (11/11) and go from there.

I think I am going to do that too. Once I get that, will start exploring speaker options.
Correct me but it seems not many options for passive speakers ( pair ) around 15k. All good ones are mostly 15K for 1 or 20K+ for pair ?
This could be the only thing to hold me back as by budget will go for a toss this route

I think I am going to do that too. Once I get that, will start exploring speaker options.
Correct me but it seems not many options for passive speakers ( pair ) around 15k. All good ones are mostly 15K for 1 or 20K+ for pair ?
This could be the only thing to hold me back as by budget will go for a toss this route

I only spot the Wharfedale 220, 320 and the Pioneer Pioneer SP-BS22-LR below 20k (for a pair).

I will get that board as well. At that price point it's hard not to give it a try. I wonder if they are available on Amazon India or not, have you checked?

I only spot the Wharfedale 220, 320 and the Pioneer Pioneer SP-BS22-LR below 20k (for a pair).

I will get that board as well. At that price point it's hard not to give it a try. I wonder if they are available on Amazon India or not, have you checked?

This is why Im going to go active speakers way. With the amp and speakers around 15 to 20K, it will extend my budget.
If I wait, maybe I will get this setup but mostly Im going to get active speakers.

@RunBMC
Of the speakers that you have shortlisted Edifier and swans have good reviews. You have mentioned space constraints otherwise you may also go for a decent active floor standing speakers. Philips ,Jbl have such floorstanding speakers and those produce good bass .

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back