Active Speakers for LED TV

Just got the klipsch R15 PM. They sound very gud for its size. Tv sound is fine, connected thru rca cables frm set top box. Want to know frm members whether sound quality will improve if i use optical out frm set top box?
As for music, these really shine & they produce very sweet bass, we can add a sub but we may miss out hearing the details, imo. Only downside is that beyond 80% of the volume treble is quite bright,otherwise details r very crisp.

Good to heard...Play some action/adventures movies..review here.
where you get and Price?
Post setup pictures..!!

got frm Cinebels for 57k.
I have a 5.1 for movies so wont be testing the klipsch with movies.

Attachments

• klipsch1.jpg
    klipsch1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 69
  • klipsch2.jpg
    klipsch2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 70
Just got the klipsch R15 PM. They sound very gud for its size. Tv sound is fine, connected thru rca cables frm set top box. Want to know frm members whether sound quality will improve if i use optical out frm set top box?
As for music, these really shine & they produce very sweet bass, we can add a sub but we may miss out hearing the details, imo. Only downside is that beyond 80% of the volume treble is quite bright,otherwise details r very crisp.
Great choice, congratulations. Since i own Klipsch, i can say that the speakers sound even better after some breaking in.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back