Active Speakers for LED TV

kvandhi

I am looking for Active speakers for my Samsung LED TV. Budget is Less than 10K.

How about Bose companion 2 series iii .

Please share your reviews ,any other brands which fit my bill.

What will be the price of R-15PM klipsch
Listed at US449.00, So expect to shell out a bit more in INR.
Klipsch does not have any Indian dealers listed on their website.
So buying anything from online sellers not authorized by them will not come with a warranty.

Cinebels is listed on Klipsch website
Listed at US449.00, So expect to shell out a bit more in INR.
Klipsch does not have any Indian dealers listed on their website.
So buying anything from online sellers not authorized by them will not come with a warranty.

Hmm. Just checked. There is no India in their International dealers drop down list.:sad:
Countries are listed by continent. You need to scroll down to Asia. I had made the same mistake when I had checked a few weeks back [emoji2]

I happened to demo Klipsch R-15PM yesterday at the Cinebels stall in whathifi exhibition, Bangalore. They are versatile speakers that practically do everything - tv, mobile, turntable, sub-out, remote control, optical in - you name it. Quoted MRP was 60+ thousand :( You might get it for 50+ if you bargain hard.

Panasonic has a 2.1 with Bluetooth and remote - HS21 for around 6.5k, you could check that out

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk

Any feedback on the Thonet & Vander speakers offered on our ecom websites? Any place to demo them in Mumbai?

Thank you!

This looks like a good set which has lot of features.

Where can I find Q Acoustics BT3 in Pune?

am seriously looking at Qaccoustics BT3,have read very good reviews across. Has any member got them.Initially was looking at klipsch r15-pm but the QA is cheaper by 18k & much warmer sound. spoke to hifimart & he said that some owners have reported on inconsistent bluetooth connectivity issues on QA? so still undecided bw these.:indifferent14:

If you can get someone to carry them from USA, the Klipsch r15-pm would work out to be around Rs 30K and they are terrific speakers. Heard them at whathifi show in bangalore. Cinebels had them for display.

Just got the klipsch R15 PM. They sound very gud for its size. Tv sound is fine, connected thru rca cables frm set top box. Want to know frm members whether sound quality will improve if i use optical out frm set top box?
As for music, these really shine & they produce very sweet bass, we can add a sub but we may miss out hearing the details, imo. Only downside is that beyond 80% of the volume treble is quite bright,otherwise details r very crisp.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back