Add-on for Kodi

Add on are frequently changing so every time, you need to google about it. Currently Exodus ver. 6, and Magic dragon are the best.

It's all APKs now, most add-ons don't work that well or have not been updated in a long time.

You can try YouTube and Amazon Prime add-ons. When I tried sometime back, there was an with Amazon Prime login with India credentials but works for amazon.com prime credentials. Not sure if they have fixed it now.

Usi
Add on are frequently changing so every time, you need to google about it. Currently Exodus ver. 6, and Magic dragon are the best.

Exodus is the best.. it will bring you more savings than LIC bonds.. ha ha ha... If you are a fan of Hollywood movies and TV series this is the last answer for you. Remember there are similar add-ons like Exodus namely Elysium being one of them. Nowadays Kodi run on fire TV stick too. But remember one thing, you need to have a good internet as in not necessarily very high speed but good latency numbers as when Kodi / Exodus will pull from sites say in US, many of our so called highly hyped internet speeds seem to crash

You can try YouTube and Amazon Prime add-ons. When I tried sometime back, there was an with Amazon Prime login with India credentials but works for amazon.com prime credentials. Not sure if they have fixed it now.

The prime problem is still there. Does not work for prime India and may be because of that I think it's at best as of current time to run Kodi off firestick to have the best of both worlds unless you need to pull heavy videos ( gigs of sizes) from LAN. YouTube is good too.

I have a 100mbps Internet line, by Spectranet in Chennai. However on kodi, I can’t seem to stream 4K movies. Lots of buffering. A 1080p streams runs fine. Could it be a router issue or is it just that the internet is not good enough? I have a dlink 825 router, very basic.

I have a 100mbps Internet line, by Spectranet in Chennai. However on kodi, I can’t seem to stream 4K movies. Lots of buffering. A 1080p streams runs fine. Could it be a router issue or is it just that the internet is not good enough? I have a dlink 825 router, very basic.

Depends on what source the video is being pulled from and how isnkodi connected to net liked wired vs wireless. If wired then it may be a problem with the source being so behind in number of hops or the bandwidth being less from source to your destination (via your provider network) that it does not get enough speed. Btw you must eliminate possibly it is not a player problem as if you try with a LAN based / local file / usb based 4k content the player player fine.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back