• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Added Servo Stablizer to the chain .....

Wharfedale Speakers

Tanoj

Hi Friends,

recently i added a 2 KV servo stablizer to give stable power to my setup, i can say i did not hear any audible difference in SQ.

The improvement although is not in SQ term however i believe the Equipment's life would improve and it will deliver to optimum

The very difference can be noticed in the varying speed of the TT ( strobe moment ) and had to fine tune frequently , but now its dead steady.

i bought it for 2.5 K and i think its worth it to save the setup.

Regards

Tanoj

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

Amitkg

Hi Friends,

recently i added a 2 KV servo stablizer to give stable power to my setup, i can say i did not hear any audible difference in SQ.

The improvement although is not in SQ term however i believe the Equipment's life would improve and it will deliver to optimum

The very difference can be noticed in the varying speed of the TT ( strobe moment ) and had to fine tune frequently , but now its dead steady.

i bought it for 2.5 K and i think its worth it to save the setup.

Regards

Tanoj

__________________________________________--
2 KV Servo Stabilizer for 2.5K ?????
From where did you buy it? Which brand?

Last edited:

kartick

Which company and model is this? Did you compare any other brands like Schneider?

vkirti

Hi Tanoj,

2 KVA for 2.5 k is not possible. I bought a 2 kva last year in Delhi from a company which makes it for medical equipment for 7500. Even with this my amp. tripped, talked to the Kyrkard guys and they told me to " buy a 5 KVA one as that would actually be 2 kva ". So I upgraded to a "5 KVA" from the same people at app. 11000 and am happy since then. No tripping, no hum, though I do have a power conditioner in the chain for that. Please re check your stabilizer as a poorly constructed one could actually starve your system and may cause long lasting damage.

In my case I could clearly make out a difference in the sound.

Regards

kartick

Hi Vkriti...could you guide me to that Delhi company? I am also thinking of buying one. Also, please share the details on your power conditioner.

Regards
Kartick

SPONSORED ADS