Advertisement rates on AV Max / What HI-FI

suniil

Hi all,

Anyone who has subscription to AV MAX / WHAT HI-FI, have a look for any info on advertisement tariffs and let me know?

Any help much appreciated
Thank you

Suniil

Slightly off the topic: What are your thoughts/views about the NEW desi WHF?

I find it awfully crammed. It just looks like the old AV-Max with a junk load of trash advertisements every alternate page. The old WHFSV was a nice, well laid out mag.

In that regards, the new AV-Max looks very cool compared to the older models. May be due to the tie-up with HiFi Choice mag.

Sorry matey, no Idea on desi WHF! But i do have subscription of UK version of What Hi-Fi & Home Cinema Choice. Both are real jokes, they come with the reviews / feedback once they have early trends. Then they mix up that with their interests / advertisement streams & name the product as either best buy or 5 stars.

Recently a world famous reviewer struggled to answer / address the AV community on the genuinity of his content & review. He has given "Reference status" to the product, but next month the magazine has given 5 stars to a product, that is noway comparable to former

Slightly off the topic: What are your thoughts/views about the NEW desi WHF?

I find it awfully crammed. It just looks like the old AV-Max with a junk load of trash advertisements every alternate page. The old WHFSV was a nice, well laid out mag.

In that regards, the new AV-Max looks very cool compared to the older models. May be due to the tie-up with HiFi Choice mag.

Hi,
What HI FI(desi version as unleash puts it) leaves a lot to be desired but i still prefer it to AV Max for various reasons.
Sunil the publishing house is Haymarket SAC publishing and the mumbai No. is 24152727.

Last edited:
Thanks dinyaar. no thanks button to press :(

Hi,
What HI FI(desi version as unleash puts it) leaves a lot to be desired but i still prefer it to AV Max for various reason.
Sunil the publishing house is Haymarket SAC publishing and the mumbai No. is 24152727.

Suniil:

AV Max is published by Infomedia India Ltd.
General contact details are:

Infomedia India Limited
"A" Wing, Ruby House
J K Sawant Marg
Dadar (West)
Mumbai - 400 028
Tel: +91 22 24232323
Fax: +91 22 24302707

For advertising in AV Max contact:

Mr. Rajeev Pathria
Infomedia India Limited
Ruby House
'A' Wing, J. K. Sawant Marg
Dadar (West), Mumbai - 400 028
Tel: +91 22 2423 2861
Email: [email protected]

Sorry matey, no Idea on desi WHF! But i do have subscription of UK version of What Hi-Fi & Home Cinema Choice. Both are real jokes, they come with the reviews / feedback once they have early trends. Then they mix up that with their interests / advertisement streams & name the product as either best buy or 5 stars.

Recently a world famous reviewer struggled to answer / address the AV community on the genuinity of his content & review. He has given "Reference status" to the product, but next month the magazine has given 5 stars to a product, that is noway comparable to former

Well, I'd say What HiFi UK has certainly lost its ground. But that may also be because of the hifi culture in UK. At some point in time hifi in UK certainly was a BIG thing, but I guess the biggest thing in UK now is a David Beckham or a reality show called Big Brother, lol. The best amp for an average listener in UK now is: well you guessed it, a NAD :confused:

well, you must see the crowd this eve in every cornor pubs ;).

AV communtiy is not that strong, but mainy circles around AVForums.com, where 1000-2000 members online most of the time.

The best amp for an average listener in UK now is: well you guessed it, a NAD :confused:

I cannot believe, for WHF magazine, it takes more than 5 months to update the buyer's guide with products awarded in 2007. It still carries products awarded in 2006. Half the products are either unavailable in India or the rates are not specified.

Modified AV Max looks reasonable though.

SilentSound.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back