Advice for subwoofer

Phani24

Hi,
Iam having klipsch 5.1.2 With marantz 5015.
Currently using kliosch sw120 sub. Suggest a sub under 70k. Usage 80percent movies and 20percent music.
Please help

Hi,
Currently using kliosch sw120 sub. Suggest a sub under 70k. Usage 80percent movies and 20percent music.
Please help
Extend a little and get the LV12M. I have used LV12F and it is a very good sub for movies and decent for music. If small room you can even go for L12 or Rel HT series either 10 or the 12 inch

I got SVS SB1000Pro around that budget and I think it is good, I am using that in living hall so I am not getting that pressure change effect but again I am having much more open space and also it is not so well treated but few things I really love about it are:
1. Ability to control volume and other stuff directly from my mobile, This is really important, I am not sure why many are not considering this, As I noticed that bass output really varies between different sources, songs , movies etc.
2. It is really small in size for 12 inch
3. Clean bass
4. It blends with my Speakers really nice

like Rockford punch series f2 and f3
If you are not very particular about Rockford and other premium offerings,
Pioneer car subwoofer drivers are vfm.
I am happy with mine.
Seeing the exorbitant prices, I decided to buy a local amplifier and custom made box for pioneer sub. The person who provided the two, has decent technical know-how.
My friends who use expensive subwoofers were pleasantly surprised by the clean output.

Hi,
Please help
Recently purchased SVS PB 1000 at about 66K. Not done any calibration, at about 60% volume, the bass response is too good. Not sure if they are stocked still, as only the pro version is available. As per my demo, the SB version was not able to do justice for movies. The PB 1000 pro should be good, but as been the case recently, the price to performance ratio of SVS is debated as they have become expensive.

Extend a little and get the LV12M. I have used LV12F and it is a very good sub for movies and decent for music. If small room you can even go for L12 or Rel HT series either 10 or the 12 inch
what us meant by indioendent multiple subwoofer outs in a avreceiver

Try Tonewinner D4000 12" sub..!! It's value for money n if you can stretch a bit get their 15" D6000. I was using a SVS PB 2000 PRO, n then added the TW D6000. It's wipes the floor with SVS..!!

Sold my existing sub. Looking for new one in budger 80 to 90. Suggestions pls
Good offers Svs pb1000 pro.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back