Advice needed for a new system

Tzu

Hi all,

Pretty new in the hifi community and could use some advice. I am looking to buy a system and was introduced to the Sonus Faber Sonetto 3, Cambridge Audio CXA81 and Cambridge Audio Azur 851N. Would you recommend this setup or should I go for other amps / streamers given that both equipment are somewhat overlapping in terms of DAC and preamp? I could potentially top up a little and get a Naim Nait XS-2 and Naim ND5 XS but I am not sure if this is a complete setup?

Cheers

Hi Tzu, Cambridge Audio Azur 851N is fantastic. I will try to write a detailed review. Just make sure you take audition with digital pre-amp mode set to OFF.. Day & night difference.. I almost thought of returning it when I initially listened in that mode. DAC(s) are very good (Each channel has it's own DAC). Interface and aesthetics are very good.. Mobile App can be better but you can play from Tidal/Qobuz playlists and Radio stations etc.

Hi all,

Pretty new in the hifi community and could use some advice. I am looking to buy a system and was introduced to the Sonus Faber Sonetto 3, Cambridge Audio CXA81 and Cambridge Audio Azur 851N. Would you recommend this setup or should I go for other amps / streamers given that both equipment are somewhat overlapping in terms of DAC and preamp? I could potentially top up a little and get a Naim Nait XS-2 and Naim ND5 XS but I am not sure if this is a complete setup?

Cheers
If you have no budget limits consider Naim all in one player “ super uniti “ and pair PMC / Neat Acoustics speakers. Best matching and you can enjoy alott. The same setup am using. Good luck

Back