Advice Needed For Speaker Stand For Onkyo S3300 And Wire

Android

Guys where in chennai i can get this type of stand other than jenefas in mount road ,will this stand suit Onkyo S3300 speakers.whats ther price per unit.And i also need extra wire for this model wire came with the model is not enough recomend me a good shop where they sell good quality speaker wire for this model also need HDMI 1.4 version cable for this model what would be the cost and where to buy it .

Attachments

• home_sp-s_main.jpg
    home_sp-s_main.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 390
Finally i bought speaker bracket for Rs200 per piece previously mentioned model and used check net to fix bracket to speaker its good and looke decent ,i took the bracket to onkyo showrrom in alwarepet they guided me .and also got 16meter 1.5sqmm wire from onkyo showroom itself for Rs28per meter they gave me at this price sine iam there customer same wire costs Rs60 per meter at Ritchie street,bought HDMI cable 1.4 from croma brand name Prolink mad in Hong Kong which support 3D, ARC,it High Speed Ethernet cable which support TcpIp 2Meter costs 1500Rs.

Can you please tell me the exact brand and the checknet you mentioned in your post.
I will try and see if I can buy the same in Delhi/Gurgaon

I also need to buy the optical digital audio cable in noida/delhi. I checked out Various stores in GIP, Shipra mall but they don't have this cable. Could anyone suggest a good store which might have this cable?

Can you please tell me the exact brand and the checknet you mentioned in your post.
I will try and see if I can buy the same in Delhi/Gurgaon

Check out pic's so that it will be easy for you to get an idea.the small nut you have to buy it from hardware shop if you show the bracket to them they will give you matching nut.
The gap between the big and small nut you have to place the speaker eye hole once its positioned properly you have to tight the big nut which will secure speaker postion,bracket base part with three hole can removed from main body .
So that first you have to fix base part to the wall then fix body part adjust the angle vertical and horizontal postion buy using alankey provided with the bracket then finally we have attach speaker to it and tight the big nut.

Attachments

• DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC00031.jpg
    DSC00031.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 380
  • DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 375
  • New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Waveking, I have picked up optical cable from Siddharth building in Nehru Place. There are couple of shops dealing only in cables and wires, ask for them at first floor in Siddharth building. Hope that helps.

Android,

These are a neat pair. Will check if similar are available in Delhi. I am yet to find a place as resourceful as Ritchie street in Chennai (I was in Chennai for close to 6+ years)

Waveking, I have picked up optical cable from Siddharth building in Nehru Place. There are couple of shops dealing only in cables and wires, ask for them at first floor in Siddharth building. Hope that helps.
Cool! I'll try to go there as soon as I can! BTW what brand, length and price of ur cable?

Cool! I'll try to go there as soon as I can! BTW what brand, length and price of ur cable?

Brand - Chinese SETMI,
Length - 1.5 M
Price - 180-200 (Not sure but it was surely in this range)

Tested to be working fine between TataSky+ and Onkyo 3300

Check out pic's so that it will be easy for you to get an idea.the small nut you have to buy it from hardware shop if you show the bracket to them they will give you matching nut.
The gap between the big and small nut you have to place the speaker eye hole once its positioned properly you have to tight the big nut which will secure speaker postion,bracket base part with three hole can removed from main body .
So that first you have to fix base part to the wall then fix body part adjust the angle vertical and horizontal postion buy using alankey provided with the bracket then finally we have attach speaker to it and tight the big nut.

Where did you buy stand .. I want to buy...

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back