Advice on budget speakers

Moimanuh

Hi everyone. I am looking for advice on speakers and amplifier , which i am planning to buy as a gift for one of my friend. My budget is around 30k. So please advice me on speaker and amp. I was thinking mission lx2, mx1, ba a26 or a25. And amp norge 1000 gold or ca am10. Please advice me on this.

Hi

The combo is good...if possible to audition then try else refer to reviews and some youtube videos if uploaded.....for obvious reasons you will not find the same combo used but there are ample reviews brand wise

My budget is around 30k. And amp norge 1000 gold or ca am10.

Though Norge is a good product, and has some following in the forum, doesn't have digital inputs, which is critical these days even if you have to connect to TV, STB, mobile, laptop, PC..

Consider something like the SMSL Q5 Pro, compact dimensions, has all the digital inputs (very handy), a remote too and a sub-out.. All for more or less the price of Norge (11K) - https://www.amazon.in/ELEPHANTBOAT-...1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543576420&sr=8-1&keywords=SMSL

I was thinking mission lx2, mx1, ba a26 or a25.

You may as well consider the Taga TAV series 5.0 speaker package, that come with FS on amazon.in for 20K.. He can use the FS in one room and the smaller BS in an other room without discarding them..

And the better part is you may get some instant discount with amazon.in using debit/credit cards during festive offers..

Though Norge is a good product, and has some following in the forum, doesn't have digital inputs, which is critical these days even if you have to connect to TV, STB, mobile, laptop, PC..

Consider something like the SMSL Q5 Pro, compact dimensions, has all the digital inputs (very handy), a remote too and a sub-out.. All for more or less the price of Norge (11K) - https://www.amazon.in/ELEPHANTBOAT-...1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543576420&sr=8-1&keywords=SMSL

You may as well consider the Taga TAV series 5.0 speaker package, that come with FS on amazon.in for 20K.. He can use the FS in one room and the smaller BS in an other room without discarding them..

And the better part is you may get some instant discount with amazon.in using debit/credit cards during festive offers..
Thanks will look up to it

Hi

The combo is good...if possible to audition then try else refer to reviews and some youtube videos if uploaded.....for obvious reasons you will not find the same combo used but there are ample reviews brand wise
Hi

Does norge have input for turntable?

i have confirmed the norge gold 1000, but the speakers are still not decided. my friend is a basshead. he likes those punchy bass. so which speaker do you suggest for him?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back