Advice on Sub

SVS PB1000 has lot more tighter bass than Polk. By the way I am owning Polk and it's punches hard for movies as well as music. I'm totally satisfied with the Polk. SVS is lot more costlier.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

I own a Polk 550wi and I love it. I have done a review if ur interested in the sub forum.

Hi 3rli

There are many subs and these are different in terms of size, design and power....

You can refer to audioholics website or google search on different types of home subwoofers...placement too plays an important part....would suggest you audition the different brands and types (sealed / ported) ...sizes 8 inch or 12 inch or 10 inch with the same kind of music on nominal settings and decide.....

Trust your ears....you can also rely on some posts and online reviews to steer your final decision

Hello All,
Thanks for reply.
My use is 60 % music and 40% movies.please advice the best sub.

Thanks

Hello All,
Thanks for reply.

Thanks

Have you auditioned both the Subs? Which speakers do you have?

Try to listen to both of them and then try to analyze whether the SVS is actually worth the extra money over the Polk.

MaSh

Hello All,
Thanks for reply.

Thanks

For Music the best sub is the Wharfedale SW150 for the money. If music is important get it look for some sealed sub from SVS to do a bit if both. Polk's DSW660 is superb value for money and punches above its weight but it's a tad overwhelming with music. Do listen to all before purchasing. There's the Velodyne Impact 10/12 too, for impactful movies but not so impactful music!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back