Advise on the shortlisted projectors

Ashutosh78

All

Can you please advise which of the Below Projectors is a good buy: My main use of the Projector is going to be watching sports and movies (mostly night time viewing) and nothing else. No games no 3d no Normal TV. Have already installed my projector stand so that it projects around 84 Inches Diagonal.

Now with everyting else done like false Ceiling, Speaker wire concealing and painiting now the last but the most important thing remains Buy the Projector : and have shortlisted 4 from online sites. Auditioned only one that is the Epson TW 550 which was quite impressive, However having gone through various threads on projector popular opinion seems that DLP projectors are better for movie watching and hence asking for your expert opinion:

1) EPSON TW 550 : 51000/-
2) Benq MX522P : 34000/-
3)Benq GP10 : 49000
4) Sony VPL DX 120 34000/-

Can you please advise or suggest any other Model. My budget Realistically is below 40000 /- but if hard presssed may extend in by another 10K

Epson will be worth the price. Please take proper demo first. Dlp pjs can cause rainbow effect.

I second that. If you need DLP you need to go high end. Since you watch Sports, fast action can cause rainbow effect.

Epson is a good choice. I have a Epson 8200 and happy with the performance. Buy a good quality HDMI cable to run from projector to receiver. Don't settle for the cheap ones, it can cause problems.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back