• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

affordable dac, detailed but not clinical, any recommendations

Home Theatre Systems

docharsha89

Schiit MODI 3. Available at headphone zone India for about 11k. It will be all the DAC YOU NEED :). They are not clinical, but they are very transparent and will reveal all details, without sounding harsh. Another friendly advice would be, to not use any treble happy headphone or speaker with any of the Schiit Audio products, as they tend to accentuate the treble. This is my own opinion, so readers may take it with a pinch of salt. :)

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Mayank Shah

Schiit MODI 3. Available at headphone zone India for about 11k. It will be all the DAC YOU NEED :). They are not clinical, but they are very transparent and will reveal all details, without sounding harsh. Another friendly advice would be, to not use any treble happy headphone or speaker with any of the Schiit Audio products, as they tend to accentuate the treble. This is my own opinion, so readers may take it with a pinch of salt. :)
+1. I found my schiit Modi multibit dac a touch bright as well.

SPONSORED ADS