Affordable Surround Speaker Stands

raptorshots

Hi All,

I am looking for a pair of Surround Speaker stands for hooking a pair of satellites for my game room. I could not find any good quality ones online though.

A couple of them found in Amazon is of cheap quality but ridiculously expensive. Although I could find better ones in AliExpress, shipping costs are huge.

Can anybody point me to good retailers (offline/Online) willing to ship the product to Kerala?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,

I am looking for a pair of Surround Speaker stands for hooking a pair of satellites for my game room. I could not find any good quality ones online though.

A couple of them found in Amazon is of cheap quality but ridiculously expensive. Although I could find better ones in AliExpress, shipping costs are huge.

Can anybody point me to good retailers (offline/Online) willing to ship the product to Kerala?

Thanks in Advance.
I suggest you select some pictures of the model you need and ask for a local carpenter to make it for you. This way you can ensure proper dimensions for the stand. The cost shouldn't exceed more that 4 to 5k including the wood cost.

I suggest you select some pictures of the model you need and ask for a local carpenter to make it for you. This way you can ensure proper dimensions for the stand. The cost shouldn't exceed more that 4 to 5k including the wood cost.
Also the cost of making custom wooden furniture items is very much lower than in cities like Bangalore. Also you will get the desired type of wood finishings.

Back