Airtel delight offer

@goyal.sanchit

i have a 1099 512kbps plan and i have opted for it dude. maybe its because you have the night boost, i am not sure though.

i have a 1099 512kbps plan and i have opted for it dude. maybe its because you have the night boost, i am not sure though.

Thnx for the update!! But has it been updated yet? Because I was reading on some other forum and many people there said that they applied on various plans, some even on (2Mbps!) but no1 seemed to have got it activated as yet and only people with 256 Kbps speed got activated!!

I have upgraded to 1099 plan.. it offers 512K at day and 1 M at night..got activated with in 2 days..

It also includes 1000 Rs. free call value for Airtel to Airtel landline (local).. and 1 paisa/second to local mobile network..plus some website hosting space and antivirus..

My friend got the offer and he opted for it. I am based out in Pune. So yes it is true and you can go in for it :)

Hi,

May I know which part of Pune are you or your friend living in ? I called up CC regarding this Delight Offer..they said this is not applicable for Maharashtra... am pretty pissed off now..

the 96 working hours period is over. still i haven't got it activated. :mad:

has anyone got it yet?

Hi,

Just checked with my son at home and the speed has been upgraded to 2Mbps.

cheers,
sri

Last edited:
today was the deadline they had given me. i called the CC and spoke to the guy and he took a complaint and it got activated within a couple of hours.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back