Airtel STB First Time Installation

rsahu000000

Hi All,

I did factory reset of my Airtel set top box. And now not able to do first time installation.

when I start STB, it takes me to First time installation screen.
Asks for language set up. Then ask for resolution.
After that, Transporter... I selected default one.. tp11.

It takes me to Signal Strength Screen. And stucks there.

Request you all there, to help me to set Airtel STB.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi All,

I did factory reset of my Airtel set top box. And now not able to do first time installation.

when I start STB, it takes me to First time installation screen.
Asks for language set up. Then ask for resolution.
After that, Transporter... I selected default one.. tp11.

It takes me to Signal Strength Screen. And stucks there.

Request you all there, to help me to set Airtel STB.

Thanks and Regards,

Try Tp25 if Tp11 doesn't work. When you get to the signal strength screen it is supposed to show the signal strength and quality and then an ok button should appear if signal is detected. If it is showing nothing on that screen then there might be a bend in the wire or problems with your dish alignment.

Try Tp25 if Tp11 doesn't work. When you get to the signal strength screen it is supposed to show the signal strength and quality and then an ok button should appear if signal is detected. If it is showing nothing on that screen then there might be a bend in the wire or problems with your dish alignment.
Appreciate your reply on this thread.
Tp25 also didn't work for me. I have a common anthena for all society flats, in other flats Aitel STB is working fine, it only mjne which is not working. Cable is come out of wall and can not check the bend there.

Is there any other other key or number to resolve this issue.

Appreciate your reply on this thread.
Tp25 also didn't work for me. I have a common anthena for all society flats, in other flats Aitel STB is working fine, it only mjne which is not working. Cable is come out of wall and can not check the bend there.

Is there any other other key or number to resolve this issue.

Have you tried factory resetting your box?

Try your STB on other airtel connection or other STB on your connection. Also u can check the manual that came with STB, may be there u can find the cause.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back