Alarm Clock

tarzan

Hi can someone please suggest some good alarm clock which has these features

1. Option to set up multiple alarms (more than 2) .. With option to set up the weekdays...
2. Snooze facility
3. to set preferred music as a alarm sound ...

Price is not a much criteria if I get the features I want

Thanks guys

All your alarm requirements can be taken care by a I Pod.

I was wondering why do you need to create multiple alarms?

In my case i had created multiple alarms (more then 10) to monitor the trading effectively in stock and other markets.

V.

I like an analogue clock with a light but, just recently, I've been keeping the clock but using my phone as the alarm.

Multiple alarms, select your own alarm tone, snooze...

Hi .. Thanks for the replies ...
Why multiple
I wake up at 5.30 I need a simple alarm
My spouse at 6.15 ... She needs suprabhatam
At evening 6.0pm we need the alarm cum mp3 player to play vishusahasranamam

And on weekend ..the schedule is different
So the trouble ..
More Ideas please ...

You definitely need a computer to sort out all that lot. The small one that you carry in your pocket, called "phone" will probably do, especially if it is an android phone. I haven't looked, but there must be scheduling/alarm apps more sophisticated than the stock built-in function.

(come to think of it, my stock alarm function will, I think, do everything you need. More than one alarm can be set, and each alarm can be set to repeat on specified days of the week)

Last edited:
My android phone does that. I own two Casio table tops costing upwards of 2K each and they dont do it.

So just find the cheapest android phone and use the desk clock feature in the clock app and prop it at the bed side.

--G0bble

a low cost tab will be good for this ..
tab can be kept at a dock with android multialarms ,
music , cows cat , dog whatever sound

for me my cell phone alarms i use as reminder too :eek:hyeah:
"it rings and tells time to finish breakfast(text i entered) "

"Time now is " etc etc ..

The thing with android is they can be operated by any one easily;)
3k approx : http://www.pandawill.com/yeahpad-a1...tml?req_id=03c0374fa5X921c5Y00003d2bT5051b590

Last edited:
You dont need to buy an additional alarm clock, if you have a smart phone you can set alarms according to your schedules.

Back