All 8 Harry Potter Movies Blue Ray Set @ Rs 1825

Guys.... customs or no customs.... I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter ans so is my wife. Could any one please guide me through the process of ordering? I have ordered CDs from flipkart, it it was a no fuss affair.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Ordering from amazon.uk is very easy. All you need is a credit card. Signup with amazon.uk. Add the movies to your cart. Total price should be above 25 GBP to avail free shipping offer. When you proceed to checkout, the VAT will be deducted from the bill amount. For shipping select the Super Saver option.

Has anybody received the set yet?

Will be great if somebody who has ordered and received it could update the thread so that I can keep a look out for the postman!

Has anybody received the set yet?

Will be great if somebody who has ordered and received it could update the thread so that I can keep a look out for the postman!

Hi
I received this set last friday without any customs charged :yahoo: It has a set of 4 box sets each containing 2 sets of blu-rays. I played it and it is region free. I had marked it as a gift and the same was pasted on the outer cover. This may have missed the eyes of the customs and hence no duty charged :eek:hyeah: This is the first time I had ordered from amazon uk. Happy with the purchase and trying to get another good deal till the free shipping lasts.

Thanks.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back