All in one Streamer - Dac - Amp

square_wave

Does anyone know a good performing product like this ? It needs to come with a decent app too. A friend is looking for one to use in his office. I can think of PS audio sprout but it does not stream nor does it have an app. Otherwise it fits the bill perfectly.

What's the budget? Any day I would go with Naim Unity Atom.
Edit: - If your friend has not decided on speakers, then KEF LS50 Wireless 2 is another excellent choice.

Last edited:
Bluesound PowerNode, if it can be sourced.

Or add speaker and get KEF LSX or LS50W-2.

Cheers,
Raghu

Audiolab 6000A and 6000N combo. Unfortunately, it is a two piece set and has play-fi app. With the latest update, the app is better now. Positive- great sound, 'nouf said!
Lokesh

Can vouch for Peachtree Decco 125 sky with personal experience. Does streaming, has a pretty good DAC built-in, has decent power to drive many speakers for a small to medium size room and a beautiful looking well built unit.
Do give it a thought. Since this is to be purchased in US, they have their consumer direct sales model which makes it more value for money and econimical.

I would suggest - POWERNODE the 2020 version not the PowerNode 2i. 20W more per channel and a few more bells and whistles at almost the same price.

The second option could be Audiolab 6000A Play (6000a & 6000n combined in a single box) all in one system around $1300 can be had for closer to the budget.

AL definitely "to my ears" sounds better than POWERNODE - it is a lot more musical, but BlueSound offering has a few features that are worth it, specially the app and the sub integration. The little thing packs a mule kick.

Does anyone know a good performing product like this ? It needs to come with a decent app too. A friend is looking for one to use in his office. I can think of PS audio sprout but it does not stream nor does it have an app. Otherwise it fits the bill perfectly.
The NAD C368 is probably around $900-$1000. Depending on the speakers, it should work pretty well as a DAC+Streamer+Amplifier.

I'm personally not a big fan of the Blusound products. But they are quite popular, and if he can get a home-demo of the PowerNode, it might work for him.

Ticks all the boxes. Well reviewed

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back