All rounder IEMs

rajagopal_j

I am looking for an iem with decent isolation during travel. I listen to a fairly wide variety of music from jazz, blues, rock, Carnatic to recent Hindi and Tamil music. Predominantly it’s a lot of jazz and blues though.

I am considering the Shure se535 at the moment or maybe the RHA T20i.

Would much appreciate your suggestion for an all rounder iem around the 30k inr budget.

Massdrop plus universal iem for 300$
If isolation was not your concern, the audeze isine 10 and 20 too fall into your preference.

Isolation is definitely required so the iSines are out. For now the considerations are

Shure se535
Campfire Audio Orion ck
JH Audio Michelle Limited edition

Cheaper options
Campfire audio comet
RHA T20i

Going for the home audio program for a bunch of these at headphone zone

t20i doesnt have detachable cable. I really liked their sound, but this was the major let down. Just thought of adding it a I had a plan of replacing my headphones with them. But, gave up. you would find the t20i at around 160$ / € everywhere now. So price is right.

Isolation is definitely required so the iSines are out. For now the considerations are

Shure se535
Campfire Audio Orion ck
JH Audio Michelle Limited edition

Cheaper options
Campfire audio comet
RHA T20i

Going for the home audio program for a bunch of these at headphone zone
I have tried se535/Orion/T20i/Massdrop plus and IMO Massdrop Plus is much better than the listed options. Its has neutral tonality with hint of boosted subbass which makes it fun sounding. Comfort level is one of the best i have seen with any IEM and almost feels like a CIEM. From price pov even with customs it should be under your 30k budget.

If not the massdrop universal that i suggested, get the Fiio f9pro. They are better than most or almost all iems i have heard under 20k. They are under 10k.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back