All That Jazz ...

@Nikhil

Thanks, but while the like is nice, I was actually hoping for an answer from you per my observation.

No idea what's going on in the screenshot that you shared.

I looked up Spotify and it shows as the 2002 Chesky Records version.
The 2010 European version on Discogs also shows the same track order listing.

No idea what's going on in the screenshot that you shared.

I looked up Spotify and it shows as the 2002 Chesky Records version.
The 2010 European version on Discogs also shows the same track order listing.
Yeah, I've no idea either. But the link you post, as is the one I posted, shows the same track listings, which is different from Spotify...

4 Generations of Miles.jpg

Your Discog link (as well as my link) show a different listing. And one I suspect is the correct listing...

Discogs 4 Generations of Miles track listing.jpg

Just wondering where Spotify got their info from.

There is no problem when I pull up the album on Spotify.
It looks like your Spotify is pulling up another album version for some reason.

4 Generations Miles.jpg

Maybe. Note I'm in the U.S. so.... still odd they've got completely different track titles considering everywhere else is what you show.

There are a few jazz fans on the forum whom I have had the pleasure of meeting over the years. I have met a few forum members with outstanding music in this genre - be it 60's classics or modern European jazz. Jazz and audio seems to go hand in hand with even casual audio enthusiasts having a couple of albums in their collection. It would be nice if some of you could share your recommendations for jazz music.

Let's hope we can get a nice collection of Jazz recommendations on here.

** For those checking in late here is the Youtube playlist of all the music shared on this thread:
** https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKW91nNDh0sifjlwBq60T5X3BmOn2-EYu

Regards.

Thank you so MUCH. I was wandering around for one like this, complete heaven in one place.

An interesting side note is that Kyle is the son of Clint Eastwood from whom he no doubt inherited a top notch taste for jazz. But leaving that aside this is a really interesting album with fantastic phrasing and interplay between the musicians. Gets better with repeated listening.

81Qh6iHi7hL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back