• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

All That Jazz ...

Nikhil

Staff member
my collection of jazz while modest in comparison to most here...is over 250 discs... artists ranging from Art Blakey, Art Farmer, Ahmad Jamal to Toots, Monk, Coltrane and the incredible Miles...

depending the mood and my understanding at the moment and taste, which keeps evolving... i currently love to listen to Freddie Hubbard, JJ Johnson, Miles Davis, E.S.T, Jim Hall & Dave Grusin..
jenson,

Congratulations! 250 albums is a serious collection in any form!
Look forward to seeing you share some of your treasure with us.

Regards

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

Sushant Sharma

A heartwarming article in the guardian ..
The album showed up
A heartwarming article in the guardian ..
Have heard a few tracks from the album but never knew the backstory. Thanks for sharing.

moktan

Charles Lloyd and the Marvels..
Album ( Vanished Garden) released in 2018 ..here is the lonesome and lyrical Defiant ...

Nikhil

Staff member
Just updated the Youtube playlist of this thread - a remarkable 321 videos and counting!

SPONSORED ADS

metalmickey

Just updated the Youtube playlist of this thread - a remarkable 321 videos and counting!

this is amazing nikhil. never knew a YouTube page was made for this. loving this...it's there a way to subscribe to it and get notified what something is added?... i am more into vocal jazz now but big fan of Hubbard, Davis, Coltrane, chet and sonny...

kratu

This song reminded me of Search for a New Land!
I personally like the mellow, soothing Jazz from this album by Matthew Halsall, especially 'The Sun in September'. I was wondering if there are folks here who prefer towards "soft" Jazz. The most visible one is from Norah Jones. There is a playlist on Spotify called 'Late Night Jazz' (search for it). I'm not sure what exactly is it called.

SPONSORED ADS